Waterproof Frilly Pants

Shandy
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:24 pm 
Post subject: Waterproof Frilly Pants
Hi

I wonder if anyone can help me. I intend using terry nappies when my baby is born and I have been trying to track down the old fashioned Frilly Waterproof Pants to put over my little girls nappies. I can not find these anywhere despite asking in several designer shops and trawling through the internet. I have managed to buy just the plain waterproof pants and separate frilly knickers but I would just prefer the original all in one knickers.

Help please??
DevonMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:14 pm 
Post subject:
only thing I found that looked useful was on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NWT-Designer-ABELLA-Pink-Frilly-Knickers-0-3mths-Xmas_W0QQitemZ330185616195QQihZ014QQcategoryZ26267QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

looks like its someone with an ebay shop, so might be plenty of options Very Happy
Shandy
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:51 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you for, must have missed that post when I was trawling through e-bay, I don't think by looking at them that they are waterproof but I have e-mailed the person to find out.
While I'm on maternity leave I think I might start my own business in baby girls waterproof frilly pants Very Happy
One pair sold last week on e-bay for 28 and they were donkey's years old!
Boomally
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon May 26, 2008 1:25 pm 
Post subject: Frilly Waterproof Pants
I'm new to this site and have just seen this thread, so may be too late. There must be loads of places on the web where you can buy frilly waterproof baby pants. However, I normally use traditional pull on plastic pants over my DD nappy, with pretty frilly knickers over the top of that. Probably a cheaper option too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Nappies, Changing and Potty Training All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular