men and sex needs

nuisance
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:21 am 
Post subject: men and sex needs
Does anyone elss have a inconsiderate man when it comes to sex? I really thought mine was understanding untill a few days ago when he started moaning that we dont do it anymore... only because i feel tired,sick and ugly but he says he has needs and i should nt be selfish! i cried obviously. Hes off work and has done nothing in the house to help. Iv really gone off sex and i cant kiss him is this normal... help xx
slummymummy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:27 am 
Post subject:
Yeah i have to say, when i sit down and my tummy rests on my legs and my boobs kinda go in either direction to the side my bump, i don't feel at my most attractive!

Hubby hasn't been too bad. It's just when he snuggles up behind me sometimes i do think oh flipping heck, now it's gonna be a late night AND i'll have to get up early in the morning to have a shower and i'm just soooooo tired!!!

MrsMummy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:14 pm 
Post subject:
lol, its the last thing i want at the moment, i think he has got use to it now lol
Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:50 pm 
Post subject:
I'm feeling a bit the same Confused
He's just mentioned it 2day.. about the 'sex thing'!!!!

...Is there any chance???? he said

I turned round and made out it was his fault that we haven't done it in sooo long (1+1/2 wk) I said 'i thought you'd gone off me'.... putting my bottom lip out!!!! 'you only seem interested in my baby bump'!!!! i said

I said you never seem to look at me in a sexual way any more??? Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Anyway... he's feeling really guilty now Laughing ... so looks like we're in 4 a nite of 'passion'!!!

It'll keep him happy for a bit longer.. lol.. Laughing

I love him really Laughing Laughing
Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:30 pm 
Post subject:
I really went off sex for the whole of my pregnancy. Even when I did feel a bit like it, he seemed to be a bit freaked out by the idea of it with the bump in the way. Being the size of a whale and feeling sick etc really isn't ideal for making you feel in the mood is it? Don't worry,it is completely normal, and you shouldn't feel pressured into it. There will be times when you do feel more like your old self and up for it, and he'll just have to wait for his 'needs'! Why don't you suggest that you have 'needs' for him to help round the house Laughing

LD
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:35 pm 
Post subject:
Hi hun,don't worry,it's completely normal.

I know I'm still fairly early but my partner and I haven't been intimate since we made our little one!so that's 3 months now.

My partner is really understanding,I just have no desire whatsoever to be anywhere near him at the moment,I'm hoping this will change,cos before I had quite a high sex drive and now it's gone completely!

As for the kissing thing hun,I'm the same,sometimes I can't even stand to kiss him either,I don't like the way it makes me feel,I think that's why,I think I feel guilty for allowing myself to feel like that and I'm worried about the baby feeling anything.

So you're not alone hun and don't be pressured by him hun,if you don't feel like it,he's gonna have to understand.us women have to go through a lot,I'm sure a while without sex isn't gonna kill him! lol xxx

Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:45 am 
Post subject:
I'll put my hand up for that too, since Hunter was conceived in Jan 07 we have had sex 4 times, yes thats right, 4 times in 18mnths and counting and like you say I cant even stand the thought of kissing either. Just thinking about making the effort puts me off!! Well at least #2 bub wont pop up unexpectedly I spose!!! Your definately not alone on this one.
Posted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:29 pm 
Post subject:
I just had to reply on this one with me its like I'm just not in the mood and my oh is! like all the time all day all night I mean is there no off switch Rolling Eyes .

Funny thing is I might actually want to if he didnt mention it I hear it so much that just the thought of it will bore me its such a shame I'm hoping I get the feeling again at some point but if he keeps talking about it its just not going to happen.
Posted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:23 pm 
Post subject:
yes but ladies just wait till the babs born! my hormones went sex mad. my partner thourght all his christmasses had come at once!
i had a saggy belly stretch marks and fatter then id ever been and he still thourght i was the sexiest woman alive Wink
k175ty
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:19 am 
Post subject:
he he - i have been from 1 extreme to the other. at the mo im really'horny' and want it 24/7 n its gotta be great sex or i complain!!!! he he but for the past month or so i went right 'off' sex. couldnt even stand the thought of it-and i was sooo sure he would go with another woman cos he never got anythin from me!!! most of the time i 'also' feel really fat and unattractive n definately NOT sexy!!!!! so ladies-your not the only ones!!!!! lol xxxxxx
NatalieNFang
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:40 pm 
Post subject:
hi nuisance Very Happy

well i can totally side with you on this one

im only 12/13 weeks and already its buggin me...
boyfriend has always had a high sex drive and would have it every hour if poss haha but lately ive not been in the mood either because im soo tired and just cnt seem to get comfy at nite!

still annoyed with other half tho coz in his words " you should be gaggin for it by now"
just coz his friends gf's were up for it at this point in their pregnancy!! :O

kind sole my boyfriend is eh? haha
clearly dusnt understand how tired/sick we feel these days eh?

x
Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:06 pm 
Post subject:
My husband is pretty good, but I suppose he is happy because this is the most sex we have ever had whilst pregnant (although it is only every 2-3 weeks!) and I go from wanting it all the time to wishing he would never come near me!

sd77
Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:39 pm 
Post subject:
Well my daughter is almost 2 and I just don't feel like sex. My OH is on at me all the time he says he has needs!!!! But after working full time, looking after 2 children and the house my main need is sleep. He really doesn't understand but his whinging doesn't make me horny!!!!

millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:40 pm 
Post subject:
After I had my daughter we went 8 months without sex as we were both tired and fed up - plus it really does not put you in the mood when they are moaning about it.

NatalieNFang
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:48 pm 
Post subject:
i wish men could understand how it feels to be pregnant n not in the mood for it
but as my other half would say

" id still be up for it" ... yeah rite haha

xx
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular