So FED UP!!!! :o(

ch4rli3
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:30 pm 
Post subject: So FED UP!!!! :o(
My BF works rubbish hours, starts around 8ish in the morning, sometimes alot earlier! and doesnt get home will 8pm on a good day. Amnd then if hes home by 8, he'll go 2 the gym 4 an hr and a half!
I do EVERYTHING!! I do washing, ironing, make his dinner, make food 4 him2 take 4 lunch, OBVIoUSLY have the baby all day everyday.
Ud think at w.ends he'd try and help out a bit but NO! he does what he wants all the effing time and im so fed up! we never do anything together, and this wend is another out of many that ill be spending on my own with our son as hes decided to make plans saturday, sat nite and sunday!! Great! Thanks for including me in ur plans u selfish bleep!!!!

Sorry had to rant to some 1 about my life lol!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:01 pm 
Post subject:
I learnt the hard way, if you let men do as they please then they will!

Stop cooking, washing etc for him.
Let him do it himslef then he may realise just how much YOU do!! Wink

ch4rli3
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:21 pm 
Post subject:
Thats what a few people have said.... but I feel if i stop doing everything, he will think im lazy! he thinks being a housewife is an easy life and that iv got it easy!!!
Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:05 pm 
Post subject:
You know what I would do?? Insist he swaps roles. When he gets in from work dont give him the opportunity to sit down, but hand him your son and walk out the door (having made plans previously of course to spend time with your girlfriends) Ive done it a few times. A short sharp shock usually does the trick. But remember you musnt have prepapred anything in advance. Maybe one bottle (dont know how old your son is?? but no dinner, dont wash up, DONT DO ANYTHING. I go on strike a couple of times a year and in fact started the regime again yesterday when my OH just dropped into casual conversation that he's buggering off to Portsmouth with the lads. (By the way I havent been out in over a month and have been stuck in doors completely alone for the past 2 weeks post op so I know exactly what your going thru) Men DONT and NEVER will think. Mine tried to buy me off yesterday with the offer of a new pair of jeans??? I bloody ask you !!!!

Be firm with him - show him you mean business hun

xxxxxxxxx Jude
MrsMummy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:13 pm 
Post subject:
yup i agree, when he is on holiday he sees how hard my job is and even says himself there is no way he could do it.

i think its awful he doesn't spend weekends with you, i would go mad if my husband booked his weekend up and it didn't include me and vice versa, sit down and talk to him, tell him how quickly your son will grow and before long he will realise he missed it all and barely knows him
Posted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:14 am 
Post subject:
Thats exactly what I think..... I dont want my son to grow up not seeing enough of his dad!
Jude, I am in the same position, I had an Op on my leg 3 wks ago, havnt been able 2 drive and have been stuck in for 3 wks!!!
Iv actually made plans to go out for something to eat Monday nite, so when hes bk from work, will hand over my son and go out 4 the evening ...... Eeeek.... he'lll prob go mad!!!

He's already gone out today!!! Think im goin to go and do a bit of shopping, buy myself something nice with his money lol!

xx
Posted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:16 am 
Post subject:
Hi ch4rli3
You sound like you have got the patience of a saint hun Smile
I aggree with what jude says about just going out without doing anything for him or giving him any warning, it may sink in then that just because we don't go out to work, we don't do any Evil or Very Mad
It's bloody hard work being a full time mum and not many men realise, but a night on his own with baby should give him a taster Twisted Evil
Hope you have a fab night on monday xx

ch4rli3
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:45 pm 
Post subject:
It is bloody hard work!!! Really annoys me that they think we just do nothing all day!

Seen as OH has decided hes not comming home tonite....Grrrrrrrrrrr! Hes stayin at his friends APARENTLY!!!! Iv managed 2 get a babysitter and decided im not staying in worrying about what hes up 2, Im goin out 4 a drink with a friend!!!!

Have a nice evenin Ladies xxx
Posted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:28 pm 
Post subject:
Thats why my first marraige broke up. I was pi88ed off with doing everything by myself so I asked him to move out and bought the house off him ! He's since changed but too late now. Pity, he was a brill bloke who could always make me laugh and is a top dad.

Hopefully, you can get your OH sorted before these drastic measures !!!

You go girl and ave a pint for me !!!! xxx
Posted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:19 pm 
Post subject:
don,t stand for that out all night [*CENSORED*]. my partner did it once he could only make it to his moms!!!
i lnow this cos she rang me at 4 in the morning bless.
i gave him such ear ache he wouldn,t dare do it again!
ch4rli3
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:42 am 
Post subject:
ok so he did stay out all nite but he was home at 8am sunday and shock shock Shocked Shocked
Shocked
he actually helped out yesterday and did the washing up WOW thats the first time the yr that weve lived here! lol
Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:05 am 
Post subject:
lol. hun-the best thing you can do-(and im sure all the ladies agree) is give him a taste of his own medicine!!!!!! he will soon realise how much you do!!! xxx
ch4rli3
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:03 am 
Post subject:
I hope he will realise!! Im goin out 2 nite as well so iv told him hes gotta be home early from work to have lewis so i can go out! HE Seemed ok about it!

xx
Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:21 am 
Post subject:
well...thats a start Very Happy you shouldnt miss out on quality time alone-or with friends!!!!xxx
DebLG
Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:35 am 
Post subject: In the Minority
I am so sorry to hear about how your BF takes advantage. I have to say to stick up for some men my husband is a saint. He does all the laundry, ironing, cleans the house. and works full time. Every morning he brings me breakfast in bed.

I do have MS and am classed as disabled, I also work full-time. If I try to help he gets upset. I try to do things before he comes home.

I have to say I would not trade him for anything. So there are some good men out there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular