Help how do i cope??

carolinew
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:56 pm 
Post subject: Help how do i cope??
Hi ladies not been on in a while seems like forever!! Just dont seem to have had the time. Rolling Eyes So my new situation.... IM NEWLY SINGLE!!! i feel so lonely. how will i cope? Ex has decided its not working out. Reality is he just cant cope with 2 kids more like, too much like hard work. so now im on my own with a 5 1/2 month and 21 month old baby.
anyone have any kind words or advice to a new single mum? or anyone single or in the same position?
caz x x

LuckyMummy2
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:05 pm 
Post subject:
Awe keep your chin up! At least now you can concentrate on your kids Smile If you were arguing before it might be easier now.

Hope things work out for you hun Smile x x x
carolinew
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:08 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks hun, iv realised now hes just a P***k! his loss at the end of the day. im the 1 who will get to see them everyday and see those special moment and that so hard luck to him.
caz x x

BandaPanda
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:08 pm 
Post subject:
Oh dear that's not nice Sad Sorry I don't have advice, but if he he is not man enough to cope with 2 kids you probably are better off without him ( i expect it was like having a 3rd child eh?!)

I can imagine its going to be hard - but you will cope cos they are your kids, and mums manage - they always do! Very Happy

Do you have parents that are willing to help -- if so it will be good for the older one to go to them on the odd day or so - at least you might get a bit of rest while the small one naps! Very Happy
carolinew
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:11 pm 
Post subject:
yeah i have plenty of support, been staying with my mum and dad til i get sorted out and happy to stay on my own! Sad
caz x

mum2JJnMnA
Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:17 pm 
Post subject:
When you see the smiles on your childrens faces - thats what will get you through it. Just take each day as it comes and keep your head up high!
It will get easier I promise!
carolinew
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:21 pm 
Post subject:
thanks hun for your kind message, thats sooo true!! Very Happy
caz x x

LISAx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:22 pm 
Post subject:
I'm also newly single, and i found the past couple of weeks so tough and i don't even have a baby yet, so in your situation it must feel 100000 times worse!
He's a prick at the end of the day and you'll be better off without him in the long run Smile

carolinew
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:25 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks lisa i so know what you have gone through. ((((hugs)))) its hard but will be ok in the end. just cant believe it feels unreal
caz x x

XxSunshineMummyXx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:26 pm 
Post subject:
I'm sorry you are going through this, i was a single parent for 2 months and it was very hard but it's also very rewarding! Your children will always love their mummy for caring for them so [*CENSORED*] him!!! A lot of the time they're just not worth it!!! xxxx

carolinew
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:31 pm 
Post subject:
So nicely put hun Very Happy Laughing Laughing
Think now adays a lot of the men out there seem to be like this. My Reece is the only man i need! Laughing Very Happy
caz x x

XxSunshineMummyXx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:34 pm 
Post subject:
I know, always Wink and yes that's right all you need are your little ones and your family Smile the majority of men can't look after themselves let alone anyone else Laughing

Btw i got back with the other half not met and moved in with someone after 2 months Laughing xxxx

JoAliceNBean
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:53 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Caroline, i dont have any advice for you i am afraid but just wanted to let you know, me and mara are only down the road from you so if you ever need to get out and about and need a shoulder, give us a shout and we will meet you for a coffee.

Chin up, enjoy ur kids without the extra stress of the bad relationship.

Jo&Alice
carolinew
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:11 pm 
Post subject:
Hi jo. where abouts are you? that would be great, PM if you would like to chat and that
caz x x

Kenty
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:15 pm 
Post subject:
awwwwwww hun! typical bloke running out when it gets tough...i'm not in the situation but just wanted to send positive thoughts....so many mum's do it alone and do an amazing job...am sure you'll cope xxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Single Parents All times are GMT
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular