Hi all!! I got this feeling...

aimee87
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:26 pm 
Post subject:
millwallrose44 wrote:
Hi aimee. Did you get to see someone at the family planning today? I am sorry to hear you are having the agonising wait to find out if you are pregnant or not. I know what it is like to have an unsympathetic doctor/nurse, but hopefully if you see someone else they may be more helpful. Let us know how you get on, and I hope that you do get the result you want.

hiya all,

im really sorry its taken so long to reply its just been way too hectic at work and im having some financial difficulties so was avoiding the laptop!

well i went to family planning on the saturday and still couldnt really tell me anything but took some samples and just tested for any std's and such, got the results back for that and its all clear so thats something i guess...they took a blood sample too but i think they're just testing that for HIV as they basically said that im not expecting. did another test and came up negative. i havent had any signs, still no bleeding and now im over two weeks late. i just had a metallic taste in my mouth but not sure if its to do with what ive just eaten or i cut my mouth eating...i had it the other day too again i think it was what i was eating. my nipple feels like ive had it pierced (again) but my breasts are generally not sore...i dont feel sick or anything like that and am normally lathergic. ive been really stressed lately and going to take another test on sunday or monday to perhaps finalise what everyone else has been saying...sighh i just dont know what to think anymore Sad

thanks for all your support though!!!!
millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:31 pm 
Post subject:
Have they any idea why you are so late but not pregnant? Are they sure you are not? Sorry that you are having it so rough lately.

aimee87
Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:33 pm 
Post subject:
i havent a clue hun..they just said basically its stress and can cause mising af..but im on the 21 day pill so there is no reason why i should miss it at all according to the docs and nurses..i haven't been taking it since my 7 day break just in case i just havent got a clue whats going on.
millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:35 pm 
Post subject:
I wish I knew what it was to hel you sort it out, bu I am stumped too. Fingers crossed your af comes soon so your cycle can start again. *hugs*

aimee87
Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:40 pm 
Post subject:
millwallrose44 wrote:
I wish I knew what it was to hel you sort it out, bu I am stumped too. Fingers crossed your af comes soon so your cycle can start again. *hugs*

*hugs back* thanks you Smile its just a complete mess and i lost that bubbly indefinate feeling i got that i couldnt describe at the beginning, but everytime i read about other peoples experiences it gets me thinking again and again. my partner wants me to leave it alone now and just accept it that im not. i mean surely if i missed af it should be starting up again now or should've happened or something?? i really dont know i mean i dont entirely know what my cycle is as ive never had to keep track. i just relied on my pill and when i took my seven day break..af came two or three days after my last pill.... sigh....i'll just have to research research research and in the meantime hopefully give everyone else here the support they deserve x x
definatelymaybe
Posted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:08 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Aimee im sorry you having a tough time of it at the mo, it is so confusing the way are bodies work sometimes. Did the docs offer an explanation as to why this is happening?

Im kinda the same, last AF 16th may, 5 BFNs. Doc took blood & basically told me i wasnt ovulating when they took the sample. They didnt actually tell me if i was PG or not i have to make yet another appt ......... ggrrrrrr I totally understand the bubbling feeling tho. I hope your ok hun xxx
aimee87
Posted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:09 pm 
Post subject:
definatelymaybe wrote:
Hi Aimee im sorry you having a tough time of it at the mo, it is so confusing the way are bodies work sometimes. Did the docs offer an explanation as to why this is happening?

Im kinda the same, last AF 16th may, 5 BFNs. Doc took blood & basically told me i wasnt ovulating when they took the sample. They didnt actually tell me if i was PG or not i have to make yet another appt ......... ggrrrrrr I totally understand the bubbling feeling tho. I hope your ok hun xxx

hiya,

the doc didnt say anythign other then it could just be a hiccup thats all..and to restart taking my pill in a week or so from when i last went..still no af and its been 8 weeks since my last one Sad tok another test this morning and negative again...sigh...oh did i mention i had sensitive nipples every now and then in the past week? they havent been like erect i dont think just rather sensitive.....
aimee87
Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:04 pm 
Post subject:
hello yoou lovely people.

nothing new here tbh i get slight twinges where i assume my whomb is it orignally started about two weeks ago on my left hand side and now intermittent on both sides every now and then.nipples arnt that sensitive anymore ans still no sign of af whatso ever.....what should my next steps be? could it be too early for blood test as i think the one i had at family planning was just for HIV. shall i go to docs tomorrow and ask for a blood test or wait a little longer, get a more reliable home test like first response then go docs??
aimee87
Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:23 pm 
Post subject: bleeding possible af
hello all,

well it seems that this morning at 9:30 af began, well i was bleeding which at first i got all excited as it just seemed like spotting, so i immediately called the docs to make an appointment for today.

once i realised that the bleeding continued and i had cramp from then but only for about two hours which is unusual for me if it was af as normally and since i started when i was 12 i had cramp all day, so its strange that it stopped after an hour. i felt bubbly again and went to the docs who basically said that its more then likely af..but have a blood test just incase. so off i go for a blood test and he nurse was really really nice and said that its still possible and could well be implantation bleeding but obviously wont k now until tomorrow afternoon when i get the results. if its inconclusive then i'll be sent for a scan.

any thoughts ladies? tbh i think its af but because of everything since day one im still not totally convinced and its not heavy bleeding. and i know everyone is different so could it be implanting? or just wishful thinking?

many thanks in advance hunny bunnies

Aimee x x x

*UPDATE* just been to the loo and now its more slimey and darker then it was a patchy on the tissue (tmi sorry)
aimee87
Posted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:52 am 
Post subject: bpn
hello everyone.

things have been a little hectic lately and im really sorry i haven't been here for a while..

but basically that bleeding was af..i'm physically back to normal and the tests came out negative.

thank you for all for your support and i hope that everyone who is trying, will get the results they deserve. i will be here now and then to return the support i received as its only fair to everyone who has welcomed me and helped me through my confusion.

hope your all well!!

thank you once again.

Aimee xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular