AF/PG SYMPTOMS

TiNiStar
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:42 am 
Post subject: af symptoms
when aunt flo comes banging down my front door, i normally have:
*mood swings-depression
*lower back cramps like a week before
*breakout like i just hit puberty all over again.
*nipple pain
*bloat really bad in the tummy and breats regions (my hubby just loves that part) lol
*discharge becomes thick and theres some white discharge from time to time, but always in really small amounts.

also for some reason, when im on my period or a couple of days before i start and until its over, i dont want to eat.i feel like im full all the time.

for the last two months i havnt been having mood swings at all and on my last period i had no cramps Very Happy lucky me.

.TiNi.
1208julia
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:01 am 
Post subject:
Congratulations Scarlett! You and I both got the best Christmas present ever! Hope all goes well over the next 9 months (and beyond!) and next Christmas is much busier then this one!!!

xxx
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:59 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Julia, thanks for Congratulations! Congratulations to you too! It is defo the best Christmas present ever! Still abit nervous, just hoping everything goes okay. Next Christmas will be great for both of us, with a little one to celebrate it with! Thanks!

xxxx

1208julia
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:57 am 
Post subject:
I know! It's a bit scary to think that EVERYTHING is going to change! But I can't wait! Bring on July 2010!!! Very Happy x
Posted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:29 am 
Post subject:
Here are my PG symptoms:

Heavy bbs esp in morning - not painful as such unless running for a bus
Bad dreams
Going crazy - arguing with everyone and everything
Crying and getting over-emotional about stupid things
Thirsty
Constipated
Nesting - wanting to buy twee stuff - being drawn towards baking sets and flowery fleecy hat scarf and gloves sets - the feeling that I just have to have them - normally I hate shopping - I think this one may be unique to me!
A feeling of fullness, fluttery in my tummy
Putting on more weight than usual - this had better stop as at 2lb a week I'm going to be huge!!

What I didn't have that I thought i should have:
Feeling exhausted
Feeling extra hungry (although I must have done the eating to put so much weight on!)
Posted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:43 pm 
Post subject:
AF symptoms -
SB's from ov
Period Pains from ov
PMT
Getting up to pee in the night

PG symptoms -
SB's from ov
no period pains until days 7,8 & 9 and 14dpo onwards
milk craving from ov (????????)
pimples on forehead
PMT!!!
Getting up to pee at night
Little bit of sticky cm
Throbbing pain in back of right leg (ov'd from left side)

hugs x x x

Last edited by Alowicious on Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total
TiNiStar
Posted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:23 pm 
Post subject:
okay guys found out that im pg this month so here is what i have so far that i now know are pg, and not af, symptoms.

*headaches, pretty bad sometimes
*insomnia-cant go to sleep till 3 am or later
*breaking out and then it clears up over night.
*swollen breast that hurt just alittle
*very short tempered and crying over sappy stuff
*constipated
*drinking like three drinks at a time per hour, so major thirsty
*and ofcourse, lots of running to the bathroom, like every 30 minutes.
*exhaustion- cant even walk up the stairs without sitting down.
i even sit down when i cook im that tired lately.

well i guess thats it so far. will keep you guys posted.
Pinkpower
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:55 am 
Post subject:
Morning ladies,

I hope you are all well!

I was reading through some of your posts, im glad i did, they are so helpful, trying to google signs of pregnancy doesnt always give you everything.

I am currently experience signs of being preggies ( i hope i am) but i have to wait to test, i can only probably test round the 10th Janaury, please hold thumbs.

I hope you all have a wonderful New Years!

Take Care
lou72
Posted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:12 pm 
Post subject:
Hi there iam not sure if iam hauin af symptons or pg symptons.i ve been off the pill 7wks now and had a period 2wks ago.iam feeling tired,boobs feel bigger,(so my fiance says)and hauing cramps.not usual period cramp.it like iam goin start.bt iue just had a period iam hoping it not it again.also ive got acumed alot of spots which usually get when i get a period smetimes.also bein peein alot and horrid indigestion and lot of sticky cm.which dont usually get.
rednicky
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:29 pm 
Post subject: pg symptoms
hi ladies,just been reading a few of the pg symptoms posts and think ive got a few but am not sure,last pregnancy was 9 yrs ago! i have a sore hoarse throat (down where the dip in your collar bone is) very low cramps (like when af is due,which isnt due until 19th jan) and i have pain in my thighs like ive been on an uphill bike ride!! had no signs of ovulation oct or nov but on sat 2nd jan opk tested positive,never had the egg white discharge though,do you think i could be? im 36 and desperate for another before its too late! got 3 now aged 19,16 and 8.x
littleted
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:39 pm 
Post subject:
Not long til testing - I've got everything crossed and sending lots of baby dust to you!!
Posted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:59 pm 
Post subject: pregnant!!!!!!
hi ladies,done an ebay 10miu test this morning,not due till tuesday tho,it was a bfp!!!! done another ten mins later to check and that was too!!! cant believe it,didnt think i was as on thursday night/friday i had a bit of brown discharge and thought af was coming!! just hope everything will be ok with finding out so early,suppose af could still show up but am keeping everything crossed.xx Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
DSH
Posted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:53 pm 
Post subject: BFP AND SYMPTOMS
Hi Everyone got my BFP this AM on day 26 of a 27 day cycle! Shocked

My main symptoms have been going to the toilet alot including twice during the night. I also have a light brown discharge over last 2 days.

My breast have been sore and tender(mainly nipples) with a few pains (Like let down when breast feeding) but they have not been soft Not huge and swollen like before AF.

Hope this helps Wink
charlie7
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:40 am 
Post subject: sgns/symtoms
hey guys ive been feeling like i may be pregnant for the first time.my periods due in 2days and am diying to do a test.im having really heavy breasts and sore particulally on my nipples and there sre raised bumps forming around my nipples,part from more headches and bit more frequent weeing im struggling to sleep with been so anxious 2 find out.and have been more tired this week,i havnt noticed anything else.could this b what i think or am i looking 4 something thats not there.please help guys
ProudMummyofKD
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:05 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Charlie

Sounds promising but if you are due for a visit from AF in only 2 days why not get a clearblue test, they can detect from as early as 4 days from missed AF.

Headaches could be a sign if you dont normally suffer with them and feeling tired is also a positive sign (going from my last pregnancy anyway)

Best of luck with testing in 2 days if u can wait that long. Sending lots of baby dust your way, hope its your month hunny.

Congratulations DSH and rednicky, hope its a very happy and healthy 9 months.

Love Nicola x x x x x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to:  

Community

Popular