progestrone 2.4 :(

XXMrsSXX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:45 am 
Post subject: progestrone 2.4 :(
so rung up for results and my progesterone is 2.4 Sad indicating I haven't ovulated.... im gutted! and to think I have to go through years of infertility tests and treatments for yrs again terrifys me Crying or Very sad theres a letter come through telling me to speak to my gp just as im typing this.... I honestly didn't expect this- maybe this is why I didn't get pregnant before and I just ovulated as a fluke last time they tested it in 2009 Crying or Very sad we cant afford ivf either Sad
Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:11 pm 
Post subject:
Hey MrsS

Im just wanting to say how terribly sorry i am to hear that for you. What a let down Sad
Im shocked to see how much they go for! How much is it where you are??
I could honestly say if i had the money in my bank i would most def pay for it for you! ill be buying a few lotto tickets to win the big numbers in just over a week and i hope i win and would gladly pay Love

Is it for sure that you would haveto to thru the ivf treatment? Keep your head help high and hope for a miracle that it happens!

x x x

Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:14 pm 
Post subject:
oops not help high, held high.. lol
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:46 pm 
Post subject:
MrsS, where in the world are you? xx
Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:49 am 
Post subject:
im in the UK- from Yorkshire- my daughter is an IVF baby so I would have to pay for next round if we had it, the only thing I can think is my cycle might be longer this month and therefore got the date wrong for when I can get tested Sad but I also have PCOS so unsure- anyway rang to make a telephone apt and earliest one is Monday!! lol not what they told me yesterday when I rang but hey ho! will just have to see what they suggest... feeling abit more openminded today x
Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:03 am 
Post subject:
Aww well im happy you feel abit more open minded about it. Hopefully everything works out for the best for you sweets! keep me updated as you travel along Wink Smile Hopefully you dont need to go thru all the bull c r a p and im wishing you all the best of luck!
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:07 pm 
Post subject:
For all it wasn't good news this time, it's only based on one month so maybe you still ovulate most of the time. I know it will be a difficult and stressy time, but see if they will test you over a period of time.
Just because IVF/other assisted conception is not available on the NHS, doesn't mean there is nothing they can do to help. I hope you get it sorted. xxx

PS, mine's an IVF baby too
Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:51 pm 
Post subject:
Is clomid an option? Or maybe you just hadnt ovulated at that point x
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:19 am 
Post subject:
hi, the gp did mention clomid when I spoke to her last time but ive had it before and was told then I could only have 6 cycles (which I did) but im not sure if they meant entirely or just while trying for that baby- you see they gave me clomid then though said I was ovulating??? Question I am now 6 days post test and haven't started my period yet so heres hoping I got the date wrong!! if I still haven't started by tomo when gp rings me and going to ask for a re-test make sure it wasn't the timing that was off- although I was sure I had due to symptoms but hey ho I didn't use sticks to confirm this month- now I wish I had.

thanks for being supportive girls- I know I should be grateful to have one baby (which I certainly am)... but would love to give her a sibling Smile xxxx
Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:21 pm 
Post subject:
quick update on me- I have yet to start my period- spoke with gp she has given me a few months blood forms to do over a few months to see if im ovulating and then speak to her in sep time to sort a plan out! she was lovely and I feel supported which is good! so I re took the blood test today to see if the there was inaccurate seeing as though I haven't started my period yet- (heres hoping I do.... or don't for a good reason lol Embarassed )
bloody hate long cycles!!! lol hope everyone is well xx
Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:41 pm 
Post subject:
Sounds even more like it may be as nutty said then. Maybe late ov.
Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:48 am 
Post subject:
so my period came last night- bang on 7 days after blood test so that was accurate Sad Crying or Very sad maybe I wasn't ovulating all the time I was trying before then? anyway onto the next month I will be tracking everything for the next few months, cm, temp, opk etc just so I can get to know whats going on. in no rush for pregnancy at the min but would like to know whats going on with my body/cycles, ive started taking vitamins too Smile xxx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular