Is it just me??

MummyAndPeppaPig
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:51 pm 
Post subject: Is it just me??
Or do you get days where you just want to give up???
Some times I think I just cant cope any more!
Going out becomes a chore instead of an enjoyment cos you have a whinging one year old who just sits and makes that annoying noise, theirs nothing the matter with them, whilst you are trying to get ready!
You pack their bag up only for you to turn your back for a second and they have emptied it all out again!!
You are mum 24 hours a day cos you have no one to say to, here you take baby for a min whilst I go and have a wee/bath!
You have to go to the loo with the door open and go as fast as you can cos you know the baby is constructing mass destruction in your front room!!!

Argh Im on a right downer today, wish I had a lovely OH who would come in at 5.00, show me some love and then take Frey off my hands for a few hours!!!!
Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:42 pm 
Post subject:
oh bless ya. rich is always working so i feel like a single mum at times, i know its not the same thing.

I didnt know you wer on your own, does dad even see Freya and take her off your hands for a while?

Cheer up hunnnie xxx

wriggler2008
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:34 am 
Post subject:
tracie i honestly dont know how you do it... like mik my oh works silly hours so even if hes at home he can still be working so i sometimes feel im going it alone but i know its nothing compared to what your going through

cant really offer any advice but i really just wanted to say your so strong frey is soooo lucky to have you as her mummy! Very Happy
MummyAndPeppaPig
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:07 pm 
Post subject:
Ah thanks Mik and Wrig Smile

Mik, nope Frey dont see her dad.

Wrig, Im not so sure I am so strong anymore, Im being slowly ground down Rolling Eyes
Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:25 pm 
Post subject:
Hi hun, i know how you feel when i was with my ex i still felt like i was on my own in doing everything. he never helped me, was practically single anyway! just want you to know your not alone. big hugs and if you ever need a chat an that just pm me.
caz x x

MummyAndPeppaPig
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:38 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks so much Caz, I really appreciate that Smile
Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:44 pm 
Post subject:
Tracie what you have to remember is that you are a great person who is doing a really hard job on their own. You have your college course and are going onwards and upwards, keep smiling x
Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:45 pm 
Post subject:
I know its hard sometimes, ill have 2 doing it soon enough lol but just think of all the positives that comes with it. no bad day can compare to them giving you that smile and knowing how much they love and need you. its priceless Very Happy
caz x x

LISAx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:50 am 
Post subject:
Alfie hasn't even been born yet and i'm finding it a little tough, so i know on those bad days you're going to feel so down but just think of that amazing bond you and Freya have! She'll always know how much you've done for her and you get double her love Very Happy
xxx

KatieMaysMummyx
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:17 pm 
Post subject:
Aww Tracie, just think... however tired you get or however stressed you get Freya will one day ( when she is old enough ) know that her mommy did apsolutly everything for her and be extremely greatful Smile

....Like Lisa, my little one isnt even born yet, and her Dad has done nothing since the day we found out, now we have split up he does even less! Us women are strong and we will always cope no matter what.... cant you see if your mom/other relative could have Freya for a few hours for one day / night whilst u went out? xxx
Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:29 pm 
Post subject:
Ah thanks girls.
Im feeling slightly better today, mum had Frey for an hour cos I had to pop out some where and just having that hour to myself has done me good!
Im also off out this Sat night so am looking forward to that Smile
Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:37 pm 
Post subject:
woo hoo Tracie... have a fab night sat ! let your hair down Smile Smile xxx
Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:50 pm 
Post subject:
Ah thanks Cash, I will Smile
Posted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:17 pm 
Post subject: hi
i knw how yu feel this is my first baby and im on my own all the way noone is helping apart from friends and my real dad i might not even have college because i doing mecanics so ill be home probly ll my pregnancy i trying to cope atm but i feel uhhh horrible but i got one thing to look forward to is the lil thing growing in side me 8 months hurry cant wait to hold him/her xx
LAC365
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:57 pm 
Post subject:
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Today Iīm having one of those days when I canīt cope. She just wonīt sleep. Right now she is crying in the bedroom. Iīve had to walk away. Iīll go back in a min but just needed a break from her.

Iīm not sure if itīs more difficult being single or not. Whenever I meet up with my married friends all they do is complain about their husbands and on how they never help out. They have more washing, ironing, cooking to do. At least us singles donīt have to worry about that!

As for going out, all my friends were meeting tonight. I was going to get a baby sitter but decided it just wasnīt worth the bother. Good job as she still hasnīt settled and by the time I got there it would be one drink and then back for next feed.

Like you, tomorrow will be a better day. Just needed to get it off my cheast. Better go now before she gives herself a hernia!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Single Parents All times are GMT
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular