yeee

mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:20 am 
Post subject: yeee
been to the hospitul about back ache and bleeding and everything is ok. had a scan and the baby is the rite size and has a heart beat. she said baby was about 9 weeks Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy very happy that everything is ok xx
DevonMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:50 am 
Post subject:
yay - congrats!!

really pleased to hear all is OK - remember you're pregnant, so take it easy a bit, especially for the next month or so. After 12 weeks the risk of miscarriage is much less, but for now just listen to your body - if it says you need to sleep, sleep - if it says you want mint choc chip ice cream - eat ice cream Very Happy

It might be a good idea to start thinking about vitamins and so on - I know at about your stage I started needing HUGE amounts of calcium (was drinking Strawberry milkshake like it was going out of fashion and eating about 10 yoghurts a day). A preganancy multi vitamin might be worth looking at too Very Happy

Hope everything goes OK

Anna
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:19 pm 
Post subject:
thanxs im going to the midwife tmoz so ill ask about vitimans. the pregancy seems more real now i have seen the baby. thanxs 4 the advice xxxxx

lauraxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular