sore boobs and sickness

mrswolfbane
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:28 am 
Post subject: sore boobs and sickness
im pregnant with my 3rd baby never had morning sickness this abd before tried almost every remedy i can think of cut out all fat and greasy stuff cant stomache it my fella does the cooking i cant face that.
but also my boobs have gone huge and even with a bra they are so painfull if i knock them or my kids do i literally yell with pain and vomit it reminds me off when u have had ur baby and ur boobs are drying up if u have ahd a baby and not breast fed ul know what i mean

i cud be more than the 7 weeks i think i am but does ne1 have suggestions on the sickness and sore boobs?
Sakura
Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:46 pm 
Post subject: sore boobs n sickness
hi there!

i really feel sorry for you coz i can relate to your story! im 20 weeks with our 2nd baby and have had sickness n sore boobs from day 1. had it with 1st pregnancy but this time its awful - ive currently formed a very good relationship with my toilet if ya know what i mean! ive tried EVERYTHING to stop the sickness n soreness but nothing works although it is starting to get a bit better. only thing i can say is that with time yours should die down too, and my midwife told me that the reason for such bad sickness is that your placenta is so well established n making loadsa hormones, which should mean that baby is nice n healthy and things are working as they should be! so although you feel more than a bit poo, your bubba is doing very nicely out of it!!

hope you feel better soon! xxx
dollychops2
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:49 pm 
Post subject:
hi, im not sure about the boobs but i think ginger is supposed to help with sickness. Try ginger cake or biscuits xx
katyanne81
Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:37 pm 
Post subject:
Hi, I know this may seem a little silly but if you're willing to try anything.....I was told that putting cabbage leaves in your bra helps with tender sore breasts, apparantly they contain soothing properties that your skin will absorb. I havnt tried it myself but if you give it a try I hope it helps xxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Pregnancy Problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular