Gut feeling..

Misia0309
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:44 am 
Post subject: Gut feeling..
I don't know what it is - but something is making me feel like I am pregnant...
I have this feeling that its happened. I'm still 1 week from AF showing up - but I keep getting this feeling that it's happened and that I am actually pregnant...

I havent really had any of the symptoms - very sharp twinges in abdomen last night and thats all.... (could be the egg implanting?) - I HOPE SO Smile

I will have to wait patiently now...

Oh - the other thing is HUNGER PANGS.... they are so strong. Had 2 pieces of toast this morning but I am already STARVING (hmm that could be because it's lunch time heheheh)
Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:13 pm 
Post subject:
gd luck

pips1
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:01 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Misia, wishing you lots of luck this week. Im due around the same time as you, so really hoping that this month is both our months. Temp went high this morning, and would love to see it stay up there for a while longer (about nine months actually). So lots of luck and babydust to you Pipsx
Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:19 pm 
Post subject:
Hi pips - oh I so wish it happens for the both of us! How great would that be.
Have you decided if/when you are going to take the dreaded test LOL! I have thought that I am now going to leave it until I know AF is definitely late.

Can I ask what your Temp was today? when did you see it rise?
Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:27 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Misia, I will only test when af late now. I have had too many months of testing early and I promised myself never again.
My temp is the highest so far today - 36.7 (which is much higher for me - usually 36.1 -36.5 post ov). So that is good, but getting some light cramps, and really not feeling pg at all. Just another gut feeling I guess.
How has your temps been? Pipsx
Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:30 pm 
Post subject:
Sorry, just to answer your question fully, saw it rise on day 16 (on day 24 today) so 8 days ago. Think I ov day 14/15, temp went up to coverline that morning but hadnt had much sleep, so kind of disregarded that temp. I was checking mainly this month to make sure I ov (which temp shows I did) and to make sure long enough between ov and af to allow time for implantation (needs to be about 10 days). So quite pleased that all is well, even if not pg. Pipsx
Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:34 pm 
Post subject:
my temps were high too.... 36.6 which is higher than yesterday and the day before which was 36.42 - post ov the lowest it has been is 36.42. The highest it was was about 37.4....

I did get this gut feeling that I was pregnant - but its like not as strong as yesterday! It might just be me really hoping. Af should def be here by next Tues or at least show some signs of coming.

Today I just feel cranky, like eating junk food - crisps and chocolate - and I usually get like that before AF comes - which is so crappy.

But I have had some strange type of cramping that I don't usually get.

I hope your temp rises or stays the same indicating pregnancy...
fingers and everything crossed for the both of us and everyone else TTC'ing!
Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:48 pm 
Post subject:
As people always say, the signs of af and pg are so similar, you can drive yourself mad looking for them. I feel a bit sicky (usually get that before af, but also when pg), I am getting cramps (again always before af and pg) so I just dont know. But af should be here by weekend for me - with spotting in the next day or so, so will know soon enough.

Your temps sound good and maybe the cramping is a good sign too - only time will tell - wishing you the very best, Pipsx
Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:57 pm 
Post subject:
Hello good luck hun, fingers crossed for you. I had that feeling aswell & my AF is now nearly 5 weeks late lol xx
Misia0309
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:00 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks Pips - you're right very similar symptoms to AF!
definatelymaybe - are definately or maybe pregnant then! considering you are 5 weeks late - I hope you definately are!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:04 pm 
Post subject:
I hope so lol, im waiting on bloods coming back from the docs to find out. Keep getting BFN's which for the 1st time actually shocked me. I bet you were feeling the same eh? Hope this isnt tmi but i have never had this much d/c in all my life yuk yuk......
Misia0309
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:07 pm 
Post subject:
sounds like you are pregnant to me!!!
Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:56 pm 
Post subject:
Hi

Know how you feel!! Also late - having blood test tomorrow, so its wait and see for another week - apparently I should have results in 5 working days!!! How long will that feel.

Misia and Pips, good luck.

Definiately Maybe - know how you feel - fingers crossed.

Wishes x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular