Snotty nose....

J97
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:22 pm 
Post subject: Snotty nose....
Hiya - Sam has got a really snotty nose at the min - he has had a little cough too & took him to the docs lst week - I vowed not to be one of those Mams who went to the docs for the littlest thing - but with himnbein so little I wanted to get him checked..... im sure Sam knew where he was as he giggled n smiled @ the doctor the minute we arrived so he looked fit as a blumin fiddle!!!
Doc seemed quite happy with him - tilt the cot when he sleeps etc... but he is sooo snivvely - is there anything you can buy over the counter thats good for the snivvels???
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:46 pm 
Post subject:
How old is your little one?

Karvol is really good at clearing the airways. You can get it to put on sheets etc, or capsules that go in a bowl of hot water to put in their rooms. Both are quite effective, but it depends on the age, think it is advisable for over 4mths (can't remember for sure though)

Hope this helps and that the snotty nose gets better.

Smile
J97
Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:22 am 
Post subject:
Samuel is nearly 5 months, thanks for the advice - think I will go & have a look at the pharmacy as his poor little nose just wont stop runnung Laughing
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular