I need some help

allaboutcheese
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:26 pm 
Post subject: I need some help
I want to know about good preconceptual care but im not sure whats the best way to look after myself before getting pregnant
DevonMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:11 am 
Post subject:
Hi there

have a look under the link 'getting pregnant' at the top of the page over these forums - should be useful Very Happy

You should take a folic acid supplement wihlst trying.

Anna
kazzz
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:00 am 
Post subject:
I still use .
PREGNACARE
The no.1 prenatal formular for before conception through all of pregnancy &breast-feeding[color=black a careful balance of !& vitamins,minerals,folic acid....

Karen.....
kazzz
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:04 am 
Post subject:
I still use .
PREGNACARE
The no.1 prenatal formular for before conception through all of pregnancy &breast-feeding a careful balance of 17 vitamins,minerals,folic acid....

Karen.....
Charlplusbabies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:40 pm 
Post subject:
hi kaz,
keeping yourself in general good health helps, regular excise, if you smoke-cuttin down or quitting smoking is fantastic and cuttin alcolhol consupmtion. a healthy diet too but most of all be relaxed about the 'getting pregnant' thing. the last thing you want is for this to turn into a stressfull situation.

xxx

charl
jhalo
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:41 pm 
Post subject: Pre Concetion care
Hi... I have been trying this year to get pregnant and have started to use Ovulex.. which is an american herbal pill. Consists of Don Quay and Chaste tree berry plus other herbal med. There is also Amberoz which is hepful for your partnerto take whilst trying.

I have also started to aviod excerise/aerobics as i have read on net it deters pregnanacy... and all other logical risks like drive too fast over speed brakers, and fyling! Eat plenty of fruit.

Hope this helps.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular