Help

Rach001
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:43 pm 
Post subject: Help
Please help i just need reasureing,

I had a miscarraiage 24th july last year when i was 24 weeks pregnant.

I am 24 weeks pregnant tomorrow and have a real awful feeling of Déjà vu and have the all the vivid memories coming back to be. I really don't know what to do my husband is very relaxed and open about things but gets very concerned when i get in a state about our loss.

xxx

Rachael

toxicmummy
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:35 pm 
Post subject:
So sorry to hear about your loss - how traumatic for you Sad

I can understand your OH not wanting to dwell on what happened before (I think it's a man thing!), but it can't be easy for you not having him to share your worries with. Is there anyone else you can talk to? Could you phone your MW for some reassurance?

Sending lots of positive thoughts and best wishes your way for you, your baby and the rest of your pregnancy x
Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:28 pm 
Post subject: Thanks
Thank you so much,

i was feeling very down hormones and about Grace so i rang my sister and had a cry on the phone to her for a while and feel a bit better now,

hopefully fingerscross everything will be alright.

Jake (my OH) brang be some flowers and chocs today so i think he may have guessed that 2 morrow is gonna be hard for me bless him.

i'm not gonna plan anything just gonna have a day to myself and eat lots of chocloate. lol

thank you so much

x x x

Racahael

toxicmummy
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:06 pm 
Post subject:
Aaah - that's sweet of him! Sounds like he's just dealing with it in his own way - but obviously still thinking of you.

Sounds like a top plan for tomorrow! Take care x

Jump to:  

Community

Popular