suspected ectopic

Larissa84
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:03 am 
Post subject: suspected ectopic
i never thought i would have to put a post here... but hear i am.. Crying or Very sad
i am 24yrs old and i found out last tue that i was at least 5 weeks pregnant, the day i found out i started spotting for 2 days i called my doc and they got me in for an U/S and a blood test, they couldnt find the baby in my uterus so the doc thinks it may be ectopic or ive got my dates mixed up, i went in for a blood test the next day and my levels rose a little but not alot, ive had very mild cramps but all have been in the center of my uterus, and i read that if it is EP the cramps are one side, and today im really dizzy, im really worried i go in for another U/S tomorrow morning to see if they can find it, is there any other symptoms that i should be getting if it is EP?

please any advise would be great Shocked
misshopeful
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:43 am 
Post subject:
hi hun,

couldn't leave without posting. I sincerely hope it's not an EP. I know how your feeling.
When i experienced mine, i also vomited heaps and was always uncomfortable. the pain did end up on my left hand side on and off then continuously and i remember crying as i couldn't hack the pain anymore. I was about 3 -4 weeks pregnant when the pain started. I had the EP removed when i was about 6 weeks. I remember having 2 weeks of hell.

I remember within the 2 weeks of hell, having 3 vaginal examinations, 2 ultrasounds and 6 pregnancy tests before they confirmed i had an EP. although these were carried out at 3 different hospitals.

So i would think you being around 5 weeks they should be able to tell whether it's ectopic at your ultrasound 2morrow.

Feel free to Private message me anytime.

Fingers crossed for you love.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Ectopic Pregnancy and TTC All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular