Am I pregnant

bmxwidow
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:44 pm 
Post subject: Am I pregnant
Hi I have been on the pill on/off for approx 15 years. Last month I didn't have a period at all, no symptons nothing. I did a home pregnancy test which came back negative so continued taking the pill. This month I had some slight spotting once and nothing since. Have done another pregnancy test and again it says negative. I haven't noticed any weight gain, infact last week I lost a couple of pounds and although I feel tired can't say I have noticed anything else. Went to doctors today and she has sent urine sample to hospital for pregnancy test. What you reckon?
1lbkb
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:03 pm 
Post subject:
Sorry I can't help, but welcome to the site, I am sure someone will have an answer for you x
Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:23 am 
Post subject:
Hi bmxwidow
Welcome to the forum Very Happy
I really don't know the answer to your question hun, i'm sure you'll get the results back from your doctors soon, keep us posted, I hope you get the news you want xx

stircrazy
Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:17 am 
Post subject:
Hi hope you get good news.. Smile
fitesa
Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:44 am 
Post subject:
Hi bmxwidow,

How many days you are late?
When you will get urin etest results?

Keep us updated and hope you will get the answer you want and is best for you
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:11 pm 
Post subject:
hi bmx widow,

u probs are not pregnant because you have to have a period so u can release an egg to be fertilised which u have obvisouly not done as you havent had a period last month so i dont think u will be no.

Wishes
Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:00 pm 
Post subject:
Good luck, bmxwidow!! Hope all turns out well.

Wishes x
aimee87
Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:12 pm 
Post subject:
LauraG wrote:
hi bmx widow,

u probs are not pregnant because you have to have a period so u can release an egg to be fertilised which u have obvisouly not done as you havent had a period last month so i dont think u will be no.

would that be the same for me except last month (before this current missed period) i did have a preiod which came back with a vengance as the previous month (two months ago) i missed one completely?im so confussed now Crying or Very sad

hi bmx widow, just to say hope you get a result and the one your looking for...!!

mmwah keep us pposted x x
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:47 am 
Post subject:
hi aimee,

im not to sure about how ur cycles work obviously i can tell there pretty irregular and sometimes u have a period and dont?

all i cna say is you need to have a period for an egg to be fertilised. but maybe u have longer cycles than you think and u arnt actually missing ur periods u just have long cycels?

bmxwidow
Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:04 pm 
Post subject:
I haven't had a period since April - missed May's completely and had slight show for June. Hopefully getting results of urine test tomorrow.
PinkPrincess0981
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:19 pm 
Post subject:
Good luck hun xx

LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:47 pm 
Post subject:
gd luck with ya tests.

bmxwidow
Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:12 pm 
Post subject:
I feel real bloated today and feel like I need to empty my bowells more. I don't know what to think - wasn't even planning a baby so this is all a big shock. Hopefully get my results tomorrow but if the test not back with the doc I will get another home test. The one I used before was a cheap one, and one of those dip tests - my friend is saying it might not be accurate - was a pack of 2 also so both tests came from same pack. I don't know what to think - driving me nuts! Wish I knew cos I'm gagging for a glass of wine lol!
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:16 pm 
Post subject:
yer mite not be accuarte so u cud try taking another test.

and just coz ur period is late dont mean ur pregnant might just be delayed through stress or something.

bmxwidow
Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:18 pm 
Post subject:
Yeah but I've missed the last 2 periods and I don't think I've been stressed - well, no more than normal lol! Plus I'm on the pill! My doctor told me to continue taking it but I haven't, just incase. I had a headache 3 weeks ago that lasted for 10 days and now I'm reading that headaches are a symptom. Arrhhhh!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular