Am I pregnant

LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:19 pm 
Post subject:
maybe its the pill not agreeing with ya and if u havnt been taking it regular?

is it abad thing if u r pregnant or just a shock?

bmxwidow
Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:21 pm 
Post subject:
nah been taking the pill for 18 odd years. well lets say we were not planning on having a baby but no it wouldn't be end of world. i'm been happily married for nearly 5 years and we are financially OK - although i am worried how we would cope. it wouldn't be awful but then i would have hoped it would have been something we planned. not sure how hubby feels about it, he is convinced i'm not so won't really discuss it.
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:23 pm 
Post subject:
yer thinks its best to find out for definite then yas can talk.

i really dont no wot to say sounds strange that u have missed 2 periods but not had posititve on home pregnancy test.

hopefully ur blood tests will giv ya ur answer.

bmxwidow
Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:26 pm 
Post subject:
it's urine that the doc is testing. yeah i thought it odd that the home kits negative but they were cheap and i bought them as 2 pack, the kind that you dip, know what i mean, my friend thinks cos they cheap they probably not accurate but i'm not sure, but reading on here a lot of people have same problem and have then found out pregnant so i don't know what to think. i don't know if i'm imaging it my my tummy feels bloated and different - not sure how but different somehow. i don't feel sick but i do have sneezing fits every now and then and feel like getting cold somedays ,had this on/off for couple weeks and just thought it was hayfever or something.
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:30 pm 
Post subject:
yer ive had problems with cheap tests before so i dont think there very gd so maybe was just the tests.

wen u get results bak off docs?

bmxwidow
Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:35 pm 
Post subject:
she said they should be back tomorrow morning, had them done at the doctors monday morning and they were been sent to the hospital for testing. i had a real shooting pain down there today at work, like i get just before i'm due on, or when i've finished so not sure what that means. anyway are you pregnant then honey? excuse me for asking but i'm knew so not chatted to anyone, just put my post up. thank you for answering by the way xx
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:37 pm 
Post subject:
no im not pregant my little girl is enough for me at the moment.

yer strange tricks the body plays on us. well aint long to get ur results now.

bmxwidow
Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:26 am 
Post subject:
I'm not pregnant - test came back from the hospital negative. Thanks for all your support and advice. xx
aimee87
Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:57 pm 
Post subject:
LauraG wrote:
hi aimee,

im not to sure about how ur cycles work obviously i can tell there pretty irregular and sometimes u have a period and dont?

all i cna say is you need to have a period for an egg to be fertilised. but maybe u have longer cycles than you think and u arnt actually missing ur periods u just have long cycels?

Thanks for your advice...but thing is generally they are pretty regular as in i haven't completely missed one for years and years,which is why this time its rather strange to me...i had a period from the end of may till about the 2nd june say something like that...and af was due early july...still nothing..
aimee87
Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:59 pm 
Post subject:
bmxwidow wrote:
I'm not pregnant - test came back from the hospital negative. Thanks for all your support and advice. xx

bless you! i hope everything works out for you and good luck for the future x x x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular