June 2010?

mariandelijah
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:31 am 
Post subject: June 2010?
Hi! I am due around the second week in June, assuming all goes well - has anyone else got their good news yet???
Redwolf
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:16 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Marblake,i found out today that i am just over 6 weeks gone, lil sproglet will be due 4th June 2010 if i do not mc this time (2007 at 16 wks).

Hope all goes well for both of us and any other joiners to the june 2010 club xxxx

mariandelijah
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:11 pm 
Post subject:
Just us two so far! I'm sure the others will catch up Smile This is my first pregnancy, so all a bit nervewracking Smile good luck!
AnnaMia
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:24 pm 
Post subject:
Hello Girls,

I hope I can join you al the way to the 3 week of june. I am only 12/13DPO and hope that this one is a sticky one. I had a chemical pregnancy in August and a mc at 5 weeks in September. I am a lil nervous this time around.

Sticky vibes to us all.

XX Anna
Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:44 pm 
Post subject:
Hi, Linzi16 and I are due 5th June 2010 by all acounts.
Had a scan today and they are saying we aere 5 weeks and 5 days so if Linzi has worked it our properly and she keeps to her side of the bargain we'll be parents in June 2010 Shocked Shocked Shocked

Had a missed mis-carriage in May this year so fingers are crossed now Wink
jannetteroden
Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:56 pm 
Post subject:
hiya i am 5wks 5 days and due on the 8th of june wishing sticky beans for us all xxx
Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:37 am 
Post subject:
Jannet and Madgaz,

Welcome to the june mummies. Sticky vibes to al of us.

How is everybody feeling? I am feeling very very very tired. I canít keep my eyes open and feel I could sleep here and now. Also very bloated and in need of the toilet every 5 min.

XX Anna
Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:28 pm 
Post subject:
I'm in the same boat anna - already gone home from work twice cos couldn't keep my eyes open (or be very nice :/ ) my boss is being pretty good though. Im SO thirsty and peeing allllll the time too Smile
Redwolf
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:38 pm 
Post subject:
Hi guys,

Welcome to the newies and sticky bean dust to all of us.

Im to going to the loo every 20 mins lol i was out with my mum on sunday and she was telling me where all the loos are.

Got my first midwife appt for next week...due to mc on our last one in 2007 at 16 weeks they would like to see me more often.

So far no sickness, so crossing fingers that i do not get any as last time i was being sick 20 times aday and that is what caused the mc (the sac ruptured).

Crossing fingers for everbody xxxxx

AnnaMia
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:38 pm 
Post subject:
How are we al doing??? I am getting a bit nervous and I am still poas-ing......I know not good I know. I think I should have got AF yesterday and when I did a FRER it was nearly as dark as the control line. This morning it was as dark as the control line. Anybody else obsessed with darkening of the test lines. See last month (when I got my BFP) my test lines just didnít get much darker and my beta 3 days after missing AF was only 30 and I lost my pregnancy at 5 weeks. Now I am very very nervous and even question myself why I am not feel sick and still can stand the smell of coffee........GRRRRRRR I miss the days where I just did one test and that was it, no worries just joy of being pregnant.........that was when I had my lil girl. Now I know more than my doc and I hate it. I feel on edge al the time and just canít seem to relax. Please tell me this is normal and that I am not ready for being locked up!?!?

Sorry had to get it of my chest (which hurts a lot either from pregnancy or me pinching it to see if it still hurts).

XX Anna
Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:09 pm 
Post subject:
Well here I am again LOL...Linzi isn't doing too bad I guess, she's been asleep since 8 Laughing
She's always very tired, and often been sick Sad I'm sure she will be along some time soon to say hello to you all Very Happy but for now I'll keep reading up on what a Daddy needs to know and let her get on with her sleeping Very Happy
jannetteroden
Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:11 pm 
Post subject:
hiya my symtons at the moment are bloating piddling lots and tiredness and a few smells getting to me too,i am seeing my midwife tommorrow due to having an early mc last time ,i am hoping she will tell me when i can have my early scan xxx
Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:07 pm 
Post subject:
Hope Linzi is feeling better soon Gaz send her my regards and tell her we will catch up soon.

Jannette I am seeing my doc tomorrow to get my early scan book and I am really scared to go as last month when I went to the doc he didn't think I was pregnant as my beta was very low and I lost my lil bean a week later. I have been testing every day since Thursday (a real testaholic me) and the test are getting darker so fingers crossed. Good Luck tomorrow and keep us updated.

XX Anna
Posted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:52 am 
Post subject:
Hi Gaz,

My husband keeps saying that imgoing to bed earlier then normal but then again with all the hormones us ladies are bound to be feeling tired.
Nice to see you on here......you and Linzi take care xxxx

AnnaMia,

I know how you are feeling, ive been there with the testing esp after the mc and then i had a fake pregnancy that turned out to be cycsts......Ive done 2 tests with this one (both clear blue) the 2nd one was a clear blue date test, which confirmed to me how many weeks gone i was and then the doc confirmed lil nemo was due on the date and how far gone i was and it all matched up....im taking each day as it comes and thats all everybody can do that has ever mc'd before.....keep your chin upxxxxx

Welcome to any newbies xxxx

Roxy999
Posted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:41 am 
Post subject:
im also in this club!!

whoohooo!

need early scan asap!!! lol x
Page 1 of 89

Jump to:  

Community

Popular