June 2010?

mariandelijah
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:26 pm 
Post subject:
Laughing eli is getting one bottle a day to give me a break - he seems to have settled on pooing every 3 or 4 days, he isnt bothered its me who gets stressed (and gets the horror of poo day Laughing)

glad ben is feeling better - we are nearly over it too just in time for jabs next week dun dun dunnnnnnn Sad hv said i can wait outside Laughing

Urgh82
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:15 pm 
Post subject:
iv got to wait till ben is 6 week gestational :/ if he came 1 week later he would be classed as term and be gettin them now... its weird how they make these things up

poo day with alasdair is a horror and he is 17 months Laughing he will go days without aswell... tis not good when it comes and he still cant and u have to help Sad
mariandelijah
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:32 pm 
Post subject:
aww Sad bet he feels better after though Very Happy

Urgh82
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:06 pm 
Post subject:
half a stone lighter haha!!
mariandelijah
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:41 pm 
Post subject:
exactly! i wonder if they only pooing once a week diet would work for me Wink

Urgh82
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:00 am 
Post subject:
something has to work Laughing this dieting thing isnt all its cracked out to be!! iv fallen out with the new scales already this week Rolling Eyes
JJgirl
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:26 pm 
Post subject:
hi ladies

how are we all?

little one is growing loads and she is now in some 3-6 month clothes, its things like buying bigger clothes that makes you realise they are no longer a newborn

she is also sleeping loads so I think she is having a growth spurt, its nice for me as it means I can put my feet up and have a kitkat Laughing Laughing (probale should have an apple judging my baby belly!! Must start back at WW
mariandelijah
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:35 pm 
Post subject:
hey...just a quickie, im knackered as i have a horrible cold and my beautiful baby boy has decided he stays up til 2-3am every night now (and spends an hour of 'poo build-up crying' starting at about 1am). still feeding every 2-3 hours but sometimes managing 3 hours of sleep which is amazing for me, but usually in the morning so i find we dont really get up til 11 or midday Confused

elijah is now in mostly 3-6 month clothes, his 0-3 fits bit is getting tight especially around his reusable nappies Smile dont know if i put on already but eli had his first injections last week and was really poorly - fell asleep straight after the second one and me and the h.v couldnt wake him up for a good ten seconds, we were just about the panic when he woke up with a start and seemed ok - scared the life out of me. he had a fever and screamed all night last thursday and still doesnt seem to have quite gotten back into his routine ho hum

hope everyones well Smile

JJgirl
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:52 pm 
Post subject:
poor Elijah, that must have been so scary Shocked I would have been in tears, how is he now? My little one had her injection last week, when she had her BCG injection she hardly slept for 24 hours so I was expecting the same but luckily she was only a bit irrational for a couple of hours.

how is your cold, hope its better? Sounds like you are having a tough time, sending you a cyber hug,

JJ
NewMrsC
Posted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:56 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies,

Firstly let me apologise for not being on here for so long, iv spent the last hour catching up with all of your posts. Im back if you'll have me?

Some of you might of seen on Fb that my little girl doesnt exactly like sleep, what i didnt say is how hard iv been finding it. Brooke didnt sleep for more than an hour till two weeks ago then it was a miricale she stared going down for four hours at 11 then went back down till six heaven! Iv suffered quite badly from baby blues which i can only now talk about (but please please dont put anything on Fb cant face the world knowing yet) things went from bad to worse when my milk dried up still really upset by it to be honest, hubby has tried to be suportive but he's far too practical and he doesnt get that its upsetting for me. Brooke is now quite big over 10lb however still fits into all of her newborn clothes a few small 0-3 month clothes are starting to fit. She now has a cold and blocked nose so is really grizzily and has been in my arms since 6am they feel like there going to drop off if i rock her anymore.

Once again sorry girls il try and pop on here more often from now on iv missed you guys.xxx.
mariandelijah
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:08 pm 
Post subject:
hey newmrsc, good to see you! hope to get a proper catch up soon (im not on fb)

just on briefly to see whats going on, elijah is finally having a nap so im running around trying to hang up washing, do dishes, brush my hair etc.....i feel awful for trying to get him to sleep but i feel like i just dont get a second (although i probably waste most of my free time)
im much better thanks jj - johnny took eli out fora few hours and i got a bit of sleep which made lots of difference...

does anyone else feel they should be up, house cleaned, dressed and out doing interesting things plus eating well and managing to entertain their baby all day long..but find they just dont have the energy? i feel wiped out half of the time and then i feel guilty that i didnt get eli up at 9am and take him out...we arent usually ready to go out til teatime Confused hope im not the only one Smile

mariandelijah
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:12 pm 
Post subject:
p.s there are looooooads of pics of elijah on the pictures forum now Smile

NewMrsC
Posted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:07 pm 
Post subject:
Your certainly not the only one Mariblake im not ready till gone two most days despite my best efforts im no stepford wife these days. No matter how hard i try i cant always get everything done as Brooke takes up so much time, some days i cant face leaving the house im soooo tired.x.
NewMrsC
Posted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:34 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Girls,

How is every doing? Im ok just tired as usual lol. Brooke still hasnt had her first set of jabs so iv made it my mission today to hunt down the nurse wish me luck.xxx.
mariandelijah
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:12 pm 
Post subject:
Good luck with that! It's so quiet in here, I think maybe this thread has had it Sad I put a big update on the May mummies thread though Smile (seeing as I ended up being one of them haha) and I will put some more pics of elijah on his timeline in baby pics soon - I can't believe he is 3 months already Sad I had a little tear in my eye. We bought him a silver helium balloon for his 3 month birthday Very Happy he loves it I would highly recommend them, we got it from matalan of all places Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2010 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 85, 86, 87, 88, 89  Next
Page 86 of 89

Jump to:  

Community

Popular