AnnaMia
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:10 am 
Post subject:
Hello Guys,

First of al welcome and Congrats Roxy and sticky vibes to you. XXX

Went to see the doc and there was a faint positive on his test (Clearview). He said that I am pregnant but at this stage, 1 or 2 days after missing AF, there should be a dark positive he said. It so feels like Dejavu as last month the test didnít come up positive at al when he tested. I tested myself again with a tesco test and there was a nice line. I used my last FRER yesterday and the test line was as dark as the control line. I know I canít do anything about it if it goes wrong and hopefully the docís test is just not as sensitive. I am going to buy my last ever test for this year (Clearblue digital with conception indicator) and going to try and relax for Eggbert (thatís what I named my lil bean).

XX Anna

PS: I will relax, I will relax, I will relax.......
Posted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:10 am 
Post subject:
Feels like I'm the only one who will have to wait aaaaaaaaaaages for a scan *sulk*
AnnaMia
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:46 am 
Post subject:
Mariblake don't worry please as the reason why I am going to have an early scan is because I had a mc last month and since I didn't have AF they don't know how far I am gone. I think I am about 4 weeks but we'll see in a couple of weeks time. I am now going to relax and start to enjoy this pregnancy.How far are you gone now? When is your scan? Have you seen your midwife yet?

XX Anna

PS: I will relax....lol
Posted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:56 am 
Post subject:
i phoned and jsut got my appoinment for 27th oct. i will be 7 +3!

and yes dont worry, im only gettin it early because of m/c also!

take care ladies!
Posted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:09 pm 
Post subject:
Hey Roxy how come you phone yourself for an appointment? I have to wait till they send me an appointment through as the doc send a request of this morning. Do you think I should phone myself?

XX Anna
Posted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:13 pm 
Post subject:
my other friend who also had a m/c is now pregnant and she found out that if the doc jsut sends the standard letter off you just automatically get put into the 12-14 wk pile of scans.

so when she phoned the hospital to see when they had her down for they said 12 weeks or something and they told her if your doc didnt phone then you wont get early scan. so she told me this and i followed her steps. so basically i just phoned and asked her is this the case adn she said yes, because on myfriday i remember my doc saying i will get ur letter off.

so basically i ahev my appointment and all now! Very Happy scary biscuits! Sad
Posted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:39 pm 
Post subject:
Do you think I should phone my doc then and ask him? I did see him writing the letter but with the postal strike coming up I just want him to phone them.

I hate doctors!!!!

XX Anna
Posted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:44 pm 
Post subject:
yes cetainly!!

i take nothing for granted, i certainly wasnt gona sit back and wait to be called, im already going out of my mind with worry waiting until the 27th never mind waiting til im 12 weeks!!

get on the phone and ask to be put thru to early pregnancy and get a date thats around ur 7weeks!

xox
Posted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:56 pm 
Post subject:
hiya everyone back from midwife appointment today she gave me the early pregnancy units number and said i can go for a scan anytime from now i am just 6 wks but i know i ovulate later in the month so i think i will leave it for a week or so plus the epc unit is were i went when i last recieved my bad news so i am dreading going there again,i am having my proper booking appointment on monday with my midwife so i will talk more to her then about the early scan,with having the bad memories from the epc unit i might go private as i can get a scan near to me for £65 ,i am just trying to stay calm and go with it at the moment ,i felt abit sick this morning and retched i am still piddling loads and extremly tired ,bloated in the evenings sending love to you all xxxx
Posted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:59 pm 
Post subject:
im also dreading it but just dying to see soemthing in the sac as last time there was nothing Sad

jsut so hard the thought of it but please god everyhting will be ok for ALL of us!!

xoxo take care
Posted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:29 pm 
Post subject:
Hello

I have not phoned the doc back as he has the Wednesday afternoon of. I have my first midwife appointment next Wednesday and I will ask then what is going to happen with the scan. My husband made a very good point earlier and I do agree with him (although don't like it when he is right). He said that I have to stop being so negative and enjoy Eggbert, pregnancy is a happy time and if Eggbert was meant to be an angel baby then so it will be but bare in mind that we have done it again, we can get pregnant and that is one step closer. I actually feel lots better and I believe he is right, no good being worried about things. I am going to be very positive from now on. My bb's are still killing me and when brushing teeth I feel a lil sick. I am sure we will be al ok and in a couple of months we will have lovely bumps mind ya if I keep growing like this I'll be in maternity wear end of next week...LOL.

Jannette I am glad your appointment went well and that you can make that appointment. What about if you go around 6 weeks don't you need to go back then at 7 weeks (as they want to see the heart beat at 7 weeks???)........You could squeeze 2 early scans out of them then...LOL. Try and stay calm.

I know you there are bad memories from last time but would it not be great to replace them for good memories this time around?

Stay Positive

XX Anna
Posted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:44 pm 
Post subject:
Hi All,

I really do thing this group is going to help each other loads, im 7 weeks and will probably be nervous till we get Nemo pass the 16 week point.....I think if you have had a mc in the past then you wont breathe easy to you get past that point!!!

But I am taking each day as it comes and enjoying it ...got my midwife appt on Tuesday (il be 7 half weeks by then), but again as others have said this is due to a previous mc( i had to go through labour in a&e and give birth),im more relaxed this time!

Im avoiding all foods and drinks that you shouldnt have etc.... i found out the other day that Mr whippy ice cream is not allowed whilst pregnant......so im being extra careful, im not lifting heavy things etc .....

Welcome Roxyxxxx

If anyone once to PM please do xxx

Red xxx

AnnaMia
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:26 pm 
Post subject:
Redwolf I think you are very right in enjoying every day and taking it as it comes. That is what I am going to do. Feel already calmer and I think once I get to see Eggbert I will be even more calmer.

I do argee about with you Redwolf its great to be able to talk to you guys.

XX Anna
Posted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:25 pm 
Post subject:
hello everyone.well here i am hopefully due the 5th of june as my other half has pointed out(madgaz). very nervous but it was so good to go for a early scan and see the heart beat Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy .
hope all goes well with us all, fingers crossed.
jannetteroden
Posted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:05 pm 
Post subject:
anna i love the name eggbert Laughing linzi how many weeks was you went you went for your scan i am nervous off going too soon i might leave it till 8wks not sure if i will hold out till then though Confused i went food shopping last night and got some really healthy foods fruit ,veg, porridge ,cereal with folic acid fish etc so why today did i have a pie for my dinner and 3 packets of crisp throughout the day Evil or Very Mad as from tommorrow i am being extra good as i really want to keep my weight down im a curvy chic as it is lol Very Happy
Page 2 of 89

Jump to:  

Community

Popular