June 2010?

Redwolf
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:16 am 
Post subject:
awwwww thank you Anna, but i do think taking each day is the best way!

Hi Linzi,your due 1 day after me yay!!! (i think i remember you from before) take care.

Hi Janet, in my last pg I had scans at 5 wks, 7 wks, 9 wks and 13 wks, the earliest you can see the heartbeat is at 4 half weeks, but even before that they can do an internal one and see the sac etc etc (hope that helps?)

Im already showing (i did last time too at 5-6 wks), i look like 12 wks but am 7 wks lol ive been told its cus im only 4ft 9ins and my husband is 6ft 4ins ....hehehehehe

Eggbert is a cool name,last time we called my bump a proper name and we kept that name when we burried her, so were using nemo this time as im small and a redhead and so is my lil nemo........sticky baby dust to us allxxxx

REd xxxx

AnnaMia
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:53 am 
Post subject:
Hello

I am causiouly positive today as I did another test (yes yes yes I know I should stop) and this one was a tesco's one and nearly as dark as the control line. I think Eggbert is happy and that makes me happy...LOL.

Welcome Linzi and I hope you are feeling a bit better as Gaz told us that you were feeling very tired.

Redwolf I don't know if it is true that you can see the heartbeat at 4 1/2 weeks I am sure it was 6 weeks with my daughter when I saw her heartbeat for the first time but I can be misstaken. I am so sorry you had to say goodbye to your lil girl I so understand how you must feel now but try and be positive.

Jannette I am a curvy lady too and at the moment only eating crisps and bad food. Try and eat veg but just don't seem to be in the mood for them. I put on nearly 4 stone on with my daughter hopefully I can keep the weight normal this time.

Sticky vibes to all.

XX Anna
Posted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:38 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you for the nice words Anna, im staying positive and will be even more positive once i get past the 16 wk point.... and thats when il be telling all my friends and other family.

Its funny last time i craved bad stuff (chicken fried rice was a favourite) but this time i seem to be liking fruit esp melon lol....

I think everybody is sooooo different and the heartbeats will be different too,my husband and i and the person who does the scan saw the heartbeat at 5 wks with my last pg...... but it doesnt matter as long as our beans/nemos and eggberts are well xxx

We will have to make sure that we come on here at least weekly and be support for each other, i sooooooooooooooo wanna tell my friends but we have said not till past 16wks rollon then (as it will be nearly xmas lol)

Take care
Red xxx

AnnaMia
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:49 pm 
Post subject:
Red I craved grapefruits and soure worms with my daughter but that was from about 9 weeks onwards. I also could not stop hoovering the curtains, had to do it at least twice a day. Last month I was craving for red meat......really strange as I don't really like red meat. This time I am eating a lot of salty things.

Hey what are your views on the swine flu jab??? Are you going to get one or not?

XX Anna
Posted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:56 pm 
Post subject:
LOL you have just reminded me what i was like last time..... i was eating meat as if it was going out of fashion,packs of ham and chicken, even started drinking tea and i dont drink hot drinks!!!

Im happy with the fruit cravings at the mo lol xxxx

I will probably leave getting the swine flu jab till after 12 weeks as all the organs are developed by then! But it will be something that i will discuss in depth with the midwife on Tuesday xxxx

Hows your views on the jab??
Did you go and get a clearblue digital dater??

Red xxx

AnnaMia
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:00 pm 
Post subject:
Have not thought about the jab yet but that is a good idea to discuss it with the midwife. I see her on Wednesday if everything goes ok. Having lower back pains and some cramps at the moment.... I am sure its nothing to worry about but still do a little.

I have indeed bought the Clearblue dater thingy but they are in the post so have to wait till tomorrow.

XX Anna
Posted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:42 pm 
Post subject:
hiya girls i am going for an early scan tommorrow as a couple of times today after i have had a wee there was pink water on the tissue ,i have had no pains and have seen no blood as such but i am very worried all the same just got a feeling history is repeating itself with me ,will let you know tommorrow how i get on xxx
Posted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:39 pm 
Post subject:
Janet I will have everything crossed for you tomorrow that al is ok and that your bleeding stops.
Try and relax and have an early night. I know its easier said than done but if you worry that does not help.

I will be thinking of you hun.

XX Anna

Lots of sticky vibes to you.
Posted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:52 pm 
Post subject:
thanks anna its hard to explain ,its definatley not blood as such its like my urine as a tiny amount of pink in it when i wipe but all i can do now is see what they say im dreading going but if its the worst outcome at least i have found out early again jan xxx
Posted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:06 pm 
Post subject:
Sounds like you are just spotting a bit what is very common in early pregnancy.I will be thinking of you hun and try not to worry.

XX Anna

Sticky vibes!!!
Posted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:13 pm 
Post subject:
Hi girls,

Janet got my fingers and toes crossed for you and i hope all is okay for you xxxx

Anna hopeyour clearblues arrivetomorrow and you can relax a lil more hunxxxx

Take care
Red xxxx

mariandelijah
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:13 pm 
Post subject:
man, this post is getting crazy long already - where will we be in 7 months?! To belatedly answer your questions....I'm about 6+1 now, tired grumpy and full of wee Smile it's my first pregnancy so a bit nerve wracking
I've been to the gp and waiting for a booking appointment with the midwife then scan but it all seems soooooooooo far away Smile cant wait til the end of november really so i can chill out a bit - I'm sure everyone feels the same
Redwolf
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:57 am 
Post subject:
Laughing Mari our right the post is very long already!!!

Glad you have found out how far you are, good luck and sticky bean dust to you.

Well ladies i had my first out of control crying fit last night......i dont know why it happened i was on the phone and the person was being nice and lovely and i just started crying and couldnt stop.....i was soooooooo embaressed and just apologised Embarassed

Anybody else had things happen that the cant control.

I was talking to m husband last night about the tickers and we have decided that im going to add one once nemo gets pass 16 weeks due to m mc around that time last time,so just before xmas hopefully I will be adding a ticker Very Happy xxxxxx

Take care all,

Red xxxx

AnnaMia
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:47 am 
Post subject:
That is very understandable and I did think about waiting to put my ticker on but then my husband said stop being so negative and just be happy you are pregnant and donít expect the worst.....what will be will be. Mind you I was only just gone 5 weeks and to be honest I donít think as traumatic as your mc Red. I think I would def do the same in your case.

Janet how are you today? Have you stopped spotting and did you go for a scan? I am thinking of you hun and keeping everything crossed.

We do the sore bb go down and has anybody very low back ache. My bbís are still sore but not as sore as they have been. I really hate this as I really feel that every change means another MC......Right I NEED to RELAX!!! (I am shouting this to myself now).....GRRRRRRRRRRRR. What did you say Red about being out of control???? I am soooooo angry now with me and I need a good cry......let me see where I can hide and cry!!!

Anybody going mad for worry???

XX Anna

Sticky vibes, dust, everything we need to keep these beans stick, nemos swimming and eggberts from breaking!!!!!!!
Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:24 am 
Post subject:
has anybody heard from Janet on how the scan has gone or went???? xfingers all is okayxxx

Awwwww Anna (((((BIG HUGS)))))..... my husband gave me a huge hug last night after my very silly crying fit!!!!

Has anybody heard from Linzi16 or madgaz either???

REd xxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2010 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 87, 88, 89  Next
Page 3 of 89

Jump to:  

Community

Popular