June 2010?

NewMrsC
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:56 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Girls,

So im pleased to say that im feeling alot better this week. My Husband finally took a week off of work and by day or should i say night three he finally realised how hard it is getting up to Brooke all night. So he now has nothing but simpathy for me (at last!!!) and is now helping out alot more thank the lord. He has been getting up to her a little too so im not soooo tired all of the time.

Really hope your all doing well and not strugling. Being a mum is hard!!!
JJgirl
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:21 pm 
Post subject:
Hi MrsC - so glad you are feeling better. I have left LO with hubbie for a few hours at weekends and when I get home he just looks exhausted and he always says "I don't know how you do it". I think its good for the dads to see how hard it is for us.

How is everyone else?

JJ
mariandelijah
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:08 pm 
Post subject:
hey ladies Smile not around much anymore on here, but if you pm me we can keep in touch by email Very Happy
eli had his first brekkie today Very Happy he had some baby rice with expresed breast milk and loved it, i made a bit more than the instructions by mistake (you know, where you think oh its a bit thick ill add more milk, then its too runny so you add rice....then its too thick again etc haha) but he ate the lot and managed to have a drink of water from a cup Very Happy although he also had a bit of a shower from it haha.
elijah is also nearly sitting up, he can manage a few seconds now and only really falls when he is reaching for something, he quite likes the bumbo but prefers to be sat on the floor where he can roll around.
we have been quite busy, doing mummy and baby yoga-lates and baby sensory, we finished baby massage a while ago and i still use bits of it after bathtime and things.
sleep is loads better, most nights going to bed at midnight (better than 2am!) til 6 then a feed and back to bed til 10 hooray! i have loads of photos and things but like i said im not on here much now Smile
hope everyones well, i had quite a down week last week but it was the thought of going back to work etc, i have NO idea how to figure it out so its quite stressful, but im sure something will come up (it better).
3rd injections were quite bad, eli was poorly for a few days with a fever but that was a long time ago now, i can't believe he is over 5 months already Smile
anyway, as i said, i hope people are doing well, its so quiet in here now, we are such busy mummies! and pm me if you want to stay in touch Very Happy

mariandelijah
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:18 pm 
Post subject:
i'm so sad nobody has posted here since november! i hope everyone is great, and do please pm me if you fancy keeping in touch, i can't believe how big our little baby is Smile

AnnaMia
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:27 pm 
Post subject:
Hello Girls,

I am still here but having a lady and a lil man doesn't give me much time. I am going back to work in one week time and must admit that I am looking forward to it. Will miss my lil man but do need some grown up stuff as well. Hubby is away again but only for another 3 weeks. Keep in touch.

xx Anna
Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:05 pm 
Post subject:
hey ladies Smile just thought i would pop back and see if anyone was around (seems not!). its strange to have a nearly 18 month old already, elijah is walking (running!), talking a little bit and generally a VERY busy little boy Embarassed absolutely loving every minute though, and finding being the mummy of a toddler much easier than being a mummy of a baby- even though its tiring in a different way Smile

hope everyone else is doing well, i was so happy to see alison is finally a mummy! and me and hubby are trying to contain some very broody thoughts at the moment Embarassed
NewMrsC
Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:54 am 
Post subject:
Hi Girls,

Not been on here for ages life just kind of took over and i guess its the same for you, i see some of you on FB are expecting again and just wanted to congratulate you Very Happy

Brooke is now a very chatty and opinionated two year old that still wait for it doesnt sleep too well. Feel a bit more possitive about it as i now know its not my fault as the specialest at the sleep clinic says she has a rare from of baby insomnia but that doesnt make it any easier.

I do however have a little secret to share. Im Pregnant Shocked Im only just pregnant so we havnt told anyone yet but thought i would share it with all of you. Im super happy and excited but also extremly nervious with all i went through with Brooke.

Sending you all love and hugs Hayley.xxx.

P.s All your little ones are gorgous i alway have a look at your pictures on FB. Where did those two years go?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2010 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 87, 88, 89
Page 89 of 89

Jump to:  

Community

Popular