scared of having second ds pregnancy at 41

worrywart
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:33 am 
Post subject: scared of having second ds pregnancy at 41
Hi all im 6wks and 2 days preg and after two misc 1 no heart beat and 2nd had ds and other complications im very scared of the outcome of this preg has anyone had a sim situation.
bakery
Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:30 am 
Post subject:
hi, ive only had one mc and with this pregnancy i was very high risk ds, after having two very healthy normal pregnancys before i found it hard to except something may be wrong this time around, i had an amneo and the results were good. i no how much you must be worrying i couldnt sleep i was always upset but you have to stay positive. i really hope all goes well for you. Smile
michelletv
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu May 20, 2010 1:20 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Worrywart
what happened with your pregnancy, was everything okay?
klmtom
Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:08 am 
Post subject: ds and worry
I am 42 and just gave birth 2 and half months ago to a healthy baby boy. I did the blood work that tests for birth situations and my numbers were high I cant exactly remember what they were something like my chances were 1 in 16 I believe. I then decided not to do the amio or any further testing. I had suffered a subchronic hemmorage in my first trimester which is a bleed behind the placenta. With rest it corrected itself. I had bled very bad which I thought I lost my baby only to find out he was fighting to be here and was still with me. I think this was a main reason I did not do the amio as it has a percentage to end in miscarriage. I came to terms with my numbers and decided I would hope for the best and love him anyway.

He was born with one defect if thats what you want to call it I call it character lol. He was born with a third nipple which is hardly noticable. Other than that he is healthy and strong and wonderful.
michelletv
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:34 pm 
Post subject:
our beautiful normal healthy little girl was born 18 March. we had no bloods or testing done. we trusted God and He delivered. Be strong and you must make a choice to love your baby no matter what and then only you will have piece of mind,
take carexxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Older Parents All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular