Oh my gosh.

lisamarie1807
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:35 am 
Post subject: Oh my gosh.
Ok, so i am in my 39th week now. and my last scheduled appointment is tomorrow morning.. I am so tired of being pregnant... is it wrong to feel that way? i mean, i cant wait to have normal fun sex again with the 'old man'. am i wrong for feeling this way?
dont get me wrong, i cant wait to hold my little guy for the first time. hes just taking way too long. lol.
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:01 am 
Post subject:
everyone feels liek this but the wait will soon be over and u can get bak to normal or almost lol.

wne is ur due date?

DebLG
Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:37 am 
Post subject: Oh My Gosh
Hi

I can remember on my last baby at 37 weeks I begged the doctor to do something as I was soooo miserable.

At 38 weeks, the doctor gave in and I had the baby. I think this was solely to stop me from moaning at him. Very Happy

DLG
Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:05 pm 
Post subject:
LisaMarie I am the same don't worry!!! Excuse my honesty but I am horny as hell and can't wait to jump into the sack and have good sex again!!!! I am also dying to see my baby and start being a mummy......hold on in there!! What I did manage to do was get my midwife to agree to book me in for a sweep on my due date (which is tomorrow!!) so that at least if nothing happens tonight then tomorrow will most likely bring some action!! xxxxx
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:51 pm 
Post subject:
I think everyone feels the same! My daughter was born at 38 weeks, but from 34 after a scare in hospital, I was desperate for her! Then my son was born 5 days later and from about 30 weeks I was really desperate for him to be out, so you are not at all wrong to feel that way! I can't say I ever get horny though - I am so grumpy and huge from about 30 weeks that sex is the last thing the husband or I want!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular