teenage mother very worried and in need of advice

laydee
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:17 am 
Post subject: teenage mother very worried and in need of advice
any advice will do. my family are very supportive but have no idea how much it scares me. HELP!! Sad
charli987654321
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:24 am 
Post subject: im a teen mum ! trust there no need to worry
hi im charli i am a teenage mum my self i was 16 when i had my little girl who i now 2 and am now having a nother one. i wont lie the first year is hard but after that its brilliant

if you dont mind me asking what are u scared of!!!
laydee
Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:20 pm 
Post subject:
apart from everything you mean lol. im scared of being a bad mother. not being able to provide for my child. of me endin up with post natel deppression n not lovin ma baby. of losin ma baby. the list is endless. i kno dey stupid fings ta worry bout but i just cant seem ta help it
mummywendy
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:37 pm 
Post subject:
I'm 19 I have a baby girl and before that I'd never even held a baby let alone look after one!! But as soon as she came along and the visiting time was over in hospital (and i had her to myself) it was so exciting, everything came naturally, i loved showing her to everyone, walking round with her in my arms, feeding her, winding her, changing her bum. I felt like a proper little mummy! she gradually starts learning new things and every day is different. Its the best and most worthwhile job a woman can do. Keep in touch, u can ask me anything. and i mean ANYTHING i wont laugh honest xx
asfletcher
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:34 pm 
Post subject:
i had my first just before i turned 21! personally i dont think it matters on ur age, everyone with struggle to get used to a new baby as they have never had a baby 24/7 before! u learn from ur mistakes. take advice if u think it will work for u but im sure a lot of things will come naturally to u!
Amanda2008
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:09 pm 
Post subject: Re: teenage mother very worried and in need of advice
hiya my name is amanda, i was 20 when i had my daughter, i also had the support of my family. i was soo scared, as i never really new wat to do if a baby came along. but as soon as i had her everything came naturally, having my daughter is 1 of the proudest moments of my life. she is my whole world. i love being a mummy, and now im pregnant with my 2nd and i cudnt be happier. Very Happy your family will be ther 4 u no matter what, but as soon as your baby arrives, ur mothering insticts just kick in Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Nappies, Changing and Potty Training All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular