how can i substitute my vitamins??

laydee
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:30 pm 
Post subject: how can i substitute my vitamins??
hiya
I HAVE I BIT OF A PROBLEM!!!!
i absolutly hate all fruit and veg!!! how the hell can i substitute them. i dont want my baby to be under developed or satrt having problems. i cant go 2 my doctor as i dont want to look stupid Embarassed !!!
any advise very welcome
dollychops2
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:54 pm 
Post subject:
Im the same as you, i hate veges.

Take Pregnacare Tablets, there about 8 for a box of 90 tablets or 4 fo 30 tablets, they are full of the all the right vitimins and the 400g of folic acid you need. x
kazzz
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:34 pm 
Post subject:
Yes i'm the same i don't eat a great deal of fruit or veg...Pregnacare is very good it also contains Iron.I have taken this althrough my pregnancy I am now 7 & half months & still take it...

Karen......
DevonMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:32 pm 
Post subject:
cereals are good as well as the supplements - look out for fortified cereals and make sure you have a bowl every day. Porridge oats are also an excellent source of iron if you can't bear the green veggies.

Jacket potato with baked beans is good Very Happy

your problem may well be that you end up eating hugely, as your body will often force you to eat (craving) until it has all the vitamins it needs. I found it easier to just give in to whatever my body wanted me to eat! I hate milk - but have spent the mast 8 months drinking it like its going out of fashion Very Happy
kazzz
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:46 pm 
Post subject:
MMMMMMMMMM Jacket potatoe with cheeses & baked beans... You made me fancy that now Anna... Laughing Laughing I love that even when not pregnent....I don't really like milk but have been drinking Hot chocolate lately & eating lots of Weetabix....Been eating lots of grapes & drinking smooties.....

Karen....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Pregnancy Problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular