morning sickness i aint getting any is it normal?

kelly23
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:32 pm 
Post subject: morning sickness i aint getting any is it normal?
i am 7 weeks pregnant and i havent had any morning sickness is it normal? at what stage can it start and finish and is it normal if i dont get any morning sickness at all?
Holly1802
Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:53 pm 
Post subject: Reply
Hi,

It is normal to not have morning sickness as everybody is different. Morning sickness can come throughout the day not just the morning. I'm 6-8 weeks pregnant and I am feeling sick throughout the day after I've eaten something. You may feel sick later in the pregnancy.

Good Luck
Holly x
kazzz
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:43 am 
Post subject:
Hi,
Morning sickness can come at any time during pregnancy...
I'm pregnant with my second child i have 6 weeks to go & NEVER had any sickness at all during either pregnancy....But i heave after cleaning my teeth...This has been the same during both pregnancies.....

Just think how luck you are at the moment that you don't get morning sickness.Lets hope you don't get any at all. Smile
Good luck....

karen....
DevonMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:20 pm 
Post subject:
no sickness for me either Very Happy I did have some slight nausea feelings, but they were totally fine with ginger tea and being careful with foods etc.

just count yourself as one of the lucky ones! Very Happy
sisterofknight
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:03 pm 
Post subject: enjoy it!
Hi,
Don't worry about NOT having the sickness, you are lucky! I have been very lucky too, i am now 32 weeks pregnant and have not had any sickness at all the whole time and i'm really glad of that. I have a friend who has just had her baby but was sick every single day for the entire 9 months - i couldn't imagine anything more awful than being ill for that long! Enjoy not feeling sick and hope it lasts! Very Happy
Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:10 pm 
Post subject:
Hi, I am 8 1/2 weeks pregnant and get horrendous nausea somedays and absolutely nothing other days. I worried loads when I wa around 6-7 weeks cos I was only ever sick when something REALLY stinky came near me (like going into a public loo or something like that!). I spoke to my midwife and she said I was lucky and not to worry. Around 7-8 weeks the nausea started and it only really comes when brushing my teeth, cigarette smoke and strong, stinky foods/places. Even now I am not physically sick but just get the nausea and as I said before sometimes nothing at all for days! I can understand your worry cos it's the one symptom everyone always goes on about when you tell them you're pregnant. My boss was sick right up until 8 months and I think the girls at work think I'm pretending to be pregnant cos I'm not running for the loo heaving all day like she was!
Good luck xxx
Luckyducky
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:04 am 
Post subject:
Just enjoy not being sick!! I only had about 3 weeks of sickness around 7 - 10 weeks, but it was bad enough to wish it wasn't happening! I have had some friends who have been sick the whole way through, and others, such as my sister lucky thing, who didn't get any! As you can see, it doesn't even folow in families. My sister was really surprised when I was throwing up all the time as she never did. Mine has stopped now, apart from very occasional feelings of nausea. Just enjoy it.

Hope everything continues to go well,

LD
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular