October mummies

xxJadexx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:40 am 
Post subject:
aww kayleigh I know what you mean... sometimes I wanna cry just looking at him cos he's so cute and I still wonder how we managed to make him lol

4 weeks old today i cant beleive it! gone so quickly

kayleighk
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:42 am 
Post subject:
gosh dont it go quick!!!!

i mean hes 2 weeks old today and im like where has it gone!!! hes getting much better now i changed his milk and he went to bed 2 nights on the trot at 11pm and didnt wake till 2.30am and then back to bed at 3am and not waking till 9.30am !! WOOP!! nice nights sleep for me and dad! Hehe xx

PS ... still trying to get used to the high flying pees when i change nappys lol ! Xx Laughing
Posted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:31 pm 
Post subject:
wow thats amazing sleeping for so long I'm jealous.

My little man all of a sudden went from feesing every 3 hours to now every 4 hours! which is great Smile but weird! He also wakes at 6 ish every morning and won't go back to sleep he just wants to get up and play...

Yes the wee gets me nearly every time.. I haven't mastered the quickest way to change his nappy just yet lol. there must be a nack to doing it without getting wee everywhere... don't know how we're mean to let tham have a kick about without a nappy on!

SparkJack
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:53 pm 
Post subject:
hi ladies!!

I have been so busy so took a while to get on here. Still cant believe it - my little man is gorgeous and fell instantly in love!

I too am having the same problem with thr weeing!! Have so much washing to do!!! xxxx

xxJadexx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:37 pm 
Post subject:
I thought I had too many clothes for him but I am churning through vests and sleep suits! who said 6-8 sleep suits was enough I mean I can go through 4 or 5 in one day if I'm not careful!

My little man's been a grizzley bum these past few days... my nan is over on holiday and I'm sure us taking him out in the car to my mums to see them is making him sleep when he'd normally be awake ( he always sleeps in the car pretty much as soon as I start driving) so I almost can't wait for my nan to go so that I can get him into a proper routine (he is normally very good on the days that we don't go out always feeds every 4 hours stays awake inthe day for 1.5 to 2 hours and sleeps through the night with one feed at 10, 2 and 6 (but then he wants to stay awake) whereas at the moment he is waking at 3 or 4 and grizzling until we get up... not nice.

Hope everyone else is doing ok! Had a 4 week check up for him today he's grown 4cms and put on 1.3 kilos since birth.

SparkJack
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:11 pm 
Post subject:
My little man is grizzly too, the last few nights between 8 and midnight i think he might be getting colic, and they say babies who rush their feed and suck their fingers are more likely to get colic and Jack does both of these. I just cant settle him, and he makes the grunty noises you talk about mummajade. I have started him on dentinox - putting it in every other feed. Fingers crossed its helps to settle him as i am living on next to no sleep and poor hubby is having to get up for work and help me in the night xxx

xxJadexx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:01 pm 
Post subject:
I dnt think tyler has colic as we can always seem to settle him in the end (touch wood) he just seems to be having trouble with farting which wakes him up... most of the time he's quite good but he's just grizzly in the very early morning but we think we've been putting him to sleep for too long in the day so he's wanting to be awake too soon in the morning... hoping that we can fix that lol.

mummy2josh
Posted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:49 pm 
Post subject:
Hi everyone

Was hoping to post on here earlier but spent Ava's first weekend in hospital! On Friday morning she stopped breathing. Had to phone an ambulance and I had just got her to breathe after using a medicine syringe to suction her nose and mouth before it got here! (Good job I watch lots of hospital programmes!). We were kept in 3 nights and she has really bad silent reflux. So between the reflux and mucus from such a quick delivery her nose was all blocked.

She is on thickner and proper Gaviscon (which she hates). Can't believe it all happened and still shocked as she was not even a sick baby, A bit scared to take my eyes off her incase it happens again. Martyn went and bought one of those Angelcare monitor mats so I can try and get some sleep.

Hope everyone else is fine and babies doing well!

Nicola
x

xxJadexx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:38 am 
Post subject:
oh my god Nicola thats so scary! well done you though god I wouldn't have a clue what to do if tyler stopped breathing !

Glad shes doing ok now though andn I wish I'd get one of those mats now it wouls stop me worrying so much!

shootingstars
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:46 am 
Post subject:
Hiya ladies, didn't even realise this forum existed, lol,
Well as you all know i had a littl;e girl weighing in at 6lb 5oz and 50cm long,had her re-weighed 3 days later and she had put on 3oz, was induced because my waters broke and she still wasnt ready to come......... We called her Bethany Kelly......
Had her re-weighed last sunday and was 6lb 12 1/2oz, and 56cm long, i dread to think the size she would have been if i would have gone full term or over my due date lol,

Glad everyone is now doing well and its nice to see so many october babies being born this week, its about time they all started to arrive in the world
Stars xxx

xxJadexx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:06 pm 
Post subject:
wow 6 cms in 2 weeks is amamzing Smile she didn't lose her birth weight either neither did my little man yay us.

jones19
Posted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:07 pm 
Post subject:
hey october mommies!
i made it! my birth story has been posted. chloe katie jones was born on 28.10.09 at 10.03pm
xx
xxJadexx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:09 am 
Post subject:
congratulatoins you made it into October yaay Smile

Hoping to see more Octber mummies here soon xx

I'm trying to get my little man into some kind of routine but it's so hard at the moment as we're taking him to my mums (so my nan can see him) every couple of days and whenever he is in his car seat or pram he is sparko. Obviously this shouldnt bother me but it means he is awake at night... so we been trying to keep him awake a bit in the day and it's finally starting to work (Sun night he was wide awake at 4, then mon was 4.30, tue 5, wed 5 and last night he slept till 5.30 and only woke up cos he was due a feed) Hoping we can finaly get him to sleep past 6 soon although I'd glady wake up at 6 for ever than have to get up at 4 with him lol.

Hope everyone else is doing well xx

xCupcakex
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:55 am 
Post subject:
Hiya Ladies

I have now crossed over to the 'other side' - haven't got round to posting birth story yet but just thought I'd pop in to say hi.

Is it just me or has anyone elses baby turned nocturnal since being home - baby sleeps and feeds great in day but at night he is up and and after feeding constantly???

Speak soon.
x

xxJadexx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:21 pm 
Post subject:
congatulations n1c

hmmm my little man is a little nocturnal - well he likes to wake up about 4 or 5 in the morning and eats less in the day then he does at night... we are trying to get him to stay awake a bit in the day so he sleeps better at night but if we keep him awake too long he gets rel grumpy and then wn't sleep at all lol. can't win!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2009 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 270, 271, 272  Next
Page 2 of 272

Jump to:  

Community

Popular