October mummies

kayleighk
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:15 pm 
Post subject:
nah im with u on that one.. my LO is awake ALL NIGHT LIL SOD!! Laughing but i look at his big eyes and i cant help but melt ! LOL x
Posted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:53 am 
Post subject:
can u add me to the list. my little girl cudnt wait and was born on 30/10/09 at 7.15pm weighing 5lb 9oz.

xxJadexx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:40 am 
Post subject:
of course Laura congratulations xx

LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:57 am 
Post subject:
thankyou:)

xxJadexx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:41 pm 
Post subject:
I bet all the December mummies are very jealous of you having your little one already Smile

LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:30 pm 
Post subject:
yer i bet they r all jelous iv jumped the queue. have a name for her nw weve named her georgia.

toxicmummy
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:30 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulations again Laura Very Happy
Lovely name Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Posted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:18 am 
Post subject:
I bet there are still some October mummys who are even more jealous of Lauras que jumping Laughing

Congratulations though chick, welcome to the October Mummys, xxx

LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:07 am 
Post subject:
yep ive queue jumped sum of the otober mummies, november mummies and december mummies.

scamper
Posted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:19 pm 
Post subject:
Oh Congratulations Laura, Hope little Georgia is doing ok... welcome to the October clan!

Lily and I have been back into hospital for two nights, went in 11am on Saturday on the request of my midwife with just the changing bag and baby..... and ended up not leaving till 4pm Monday Shocked
Poor little lily had to survive in a sick covered babygro... I felt like such a bad mummy..lol!

We went in cos Lily hadn't pooed for days and we had had no yellow poo yet so they were worried that her bowels might not be working, plus she was feeding CONSTANTLY which was a concern. It turns out that my milk production is not meeting her needs so the Paediatrician has said to top up on formula which I'm now doing.

She's pooing like a little star now though!! Very Happy

But on top of all that I've got mastitis which is the most painful thing ever... possibly worse than labour... and I am having to feed her through it which makes me cry everytime Sad

How are all the other October babies doing?? Anyone else causing as much trouble as my little Lily?? I hope not !

Keep us informed of all your progress,

Scamp and Lily xxxxx

xxJadexx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:56 pm 
Post subject:
awww scamper sounds like poor little Lily has a had time of it but glad she's poohing like a trooper now lol. Tyler was constipated for a few days so we were giving him extra water and then we started using colief drops... all of this combined made a chicken korma sauce explosion. Funny how your own baby pooh doesn't bother you Smile

Hows everyone else getting on? Tylers just found his tongue and is quite often sticking it out which is so funny.

xCupcakex
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:43 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies, just got round to posting my birth story.

Scamper, that must have been a bit of a concern to you but glad Lily is doing ok now.
Hope the mastitis clears soon, my nips are cracked and have been bleeding and that was bad enough. I too have had to combine formula and breast - feel awful but I am determined to work through the pain.

Mummajade, I wish my baby slept through till 4 (mind you Tyler is a bit older). Overnight James is asking to be fed every hour, sometimes half hour and it's awful. I am trying to keep him awake a bit more in the day (starting today) so we will see what tonight brings. My OH is going away on a course tomorrow until Friday so I will be alone at night with him and am dreading it, Mum has offered to stay to help me with everything. I love your description of the chicken korma sauce explosion - thats the perfect way to describe it and I have experienced a few of those Laughing

xxJadexx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:44 pm 
Post subject:
tyler has woken at 3 and not wanted to go back to sleep... AT ALL but we've been going out a lot with him and of course he falls asleep as soon as he's in the car so it's been messing him up but since we've tried to keep him awake more in the day (have tried to keep him between 1 and 2 hours after each feed) he is getting better at night he now wants a feed at about 2 and normally goes through to 6 (ish) hopefully sometime soon we'll actually be able to sleep till 7 Very Happy

plus my nan is going home tomorrow so I won't need to keep taking him out every day to see her we can try and get in a better routine (I convince myself that I've got tyler in a routine but actually deep down now he does what he wants when he wants it just happens to be slightly more convenient than it used to be) lol.

LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:11 am 
Post subject:
bet ur glad to be home now scamper and that lily is ok now.

georgias doin great had her feeds in the nite and then slept was gd feel so much better for sleepin in my own bed last nite.

Mandbaby
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:04 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies

Can i join please! My gorgeous little man, Noah James, joined us on 25th October 2009.

He's terrific, but he is a little nocturnal and doesn't seem to understand the difference between night and day. Although, I don't mind too much because he is definitely worth every single sleepless moment.

Other than that, everything is going brilliantly. No problems breastfeeding - the MW seemed to think he'd been here before! He's definitely a boob man!

Amanda xxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2009 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 270, 271, 272  Next
Page 3 of 272

Jump to:  

Community

Popular