What's an OV/Implantation bleed?

bmxwidow
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:59 pm 
Post subject: What's an OV/Implantation bleed?
Hi I'm new to all this and those of you who read my Am I Pregnant post will know I am waiting for the results of a urine test from the Doctor.

Basically I have been on the pill for about 17 years on/off and although been taking the pill regulary haven't had a period for the last 2 months. But this month about 4 days after I was due to have my period I experienced this discharge - very thick and brown in colour and it was like jelly consistency. Not very pleasant.

I've been reading on here about OV/Implantation bleeds and I'm now wondering if thats what this was?
moonshine
Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:48 pm 
Post subject:
hi bmxwidow and welcome to the site.

i had this when i was pg with my son, came around the same time af would have landed, lasted two days, very thick and brown in colour - noticably not the same as af.

good luck xx
bmxwidow
Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:53 pm 
Post subject:
But it only happened once after I had wee'd - not happened since. Earlier that day I had some slight bleeding when I wiped myself and thought my period was coming but then nothing until the discharge later that day - and then nothing since. Question
bunny79
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:27 pm 
Post subject:
i have had this today and got a bfn this morning af 2 days late but still got af cramps.

if she doesnt arrive the weekend im testing monday, really want it to be a bfp now as just found out i didn't get the promotion i went for last week Crying or Very sad
MrsMummy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:35 pm 
Post subject:
hi, an implantation bleed normally happens a couple of days after ov it happenes when the egg actually gets fertilized.
i had bright red blood when i wiped after finding out i was pregnant with my son, just once and it turned out that he wa still fine

Jump to:  

Community

Popular