seriously can't cope anymore

maxine83
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:36 pm 
Post subject: seriously can't cope anymore
Well where do i start,i have a 5 year old and for the past 5 months he has been driving me crazyyyyyyy..... He never listens,back chats me all the time hits/kicks me and my partner of nearly 3 years{so its not as if my relationship is new and he playing up because of this}.
I just don't know how much more i can cope with this i try my hardest to dissapline him the right way i never smack him i use the step rule and also the toy rule but none of this seems to work. Me and my partner are arguing all the time as he thinks i should be stricter but what else can i do. I refuse to hit him as i know it deoesn't work and i would just feel guilty straight after.

I cry most days i know this is silly but i have been ttcing for 2 years soon and i am now begginning to wonder if its the right thing to do when my son is the way he is. ALso in this time he has started weeing the bed,pooing himself and basically just not bothering with the toilet at all.
Any help or advice will be greatly welcome thankyou in advance girls...

maxine83
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:14 pm 
Post subject:
any advice anyone????????????????????????????

AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:22 pm 
Post subject:
hi ya hun if hes started to wee in poo the bed at 5 they must be some thing on his mind may be at school?ive started a chart last week and i gave me son a happy face or sad face depending on how good he had been told him he would get a treat if he had 5 smiley faces first day was a Crying or Very sad face then he got Very Happy for the rest of the week my it worked hes been so good i cant belive ot my self hes been lovely im hoping it works this week to hope things get better for you x x x x
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:58 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks for replying and your advice, i have tried a chart before but it was a few years back so maybe i'll try that again, i have spoken to his teachers at school and they have assured me there is nothing going on and he is perfectly fine{behavior and tiolet trips}.
It just seems to be at home that he seems to be either unhappy or detructive if thats the right word...
I have also had him to the doc's and they tested his urine and his blood glucose as there is diabetes in the family and all these tests were fine.
I expect the odd tantrum and the kick off every now and then but as i said its just getting out of control at the min.
Thanking you for your advice though and i'll be trying the smiley chart seems like its worth a shot.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular