OMG I AM NOT IN A GOOD MOOD TODAY!!!!

Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:12 am 
Post subject:
Morning Archie

not a good start to your day then!!!! Good for you for writing to them lets hope they are not complete idiots and realise it was a bit early to be strimming and cutting grass muppets!!!!

So did you say you are going to hospital to see the Consultant today?

Helz xx
Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:14 am 
Post subject:
yep as long as u had a gd sleep last night u shud be fine (but then agen u did get woek up at 5am lol).

i had lovely nights sleep night before and then went into labour at lunch time and had my daughter by the evening,

so ur little one mite be here tonite!

Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:14 am 
Post subject:
Hey Helz,

Yeah got an appt at 2pm to plead my case for a sweep and book an induction date for next week just in case. The midwife says they will most likely give me a sweep to shut me up!!! Laughing xxx
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:15 am 
Post subject:
Laura I had a good rest yesterday but have only had about 3 hours sleep last night Shocked oh oh!!!!!! xxxx
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:15 am 
Post subject:
I just can't believe how inconsiderate some people can be.

I'd pour weedkiller on his lawn if he does it again. Then he won't need to cut it.

My neighbours boyfriend is too lazy to get out of his car and go to the door so he honks his car horn. Day or night, he doesn't mind and it always wakes me up at the weekend and evenings when i'm trying to catch up on my sleep. I've told my hubby that if he does it when baby is here and wakes him up, then i'm going to go and rip his hands off to stop him.

Good luck today hon. Oooo you'll be a mummy soon now! Very Happy

Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:16 am 
Post subject:
shut you up... never in a million lol!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing No you go girl, its time you prised that naughty boy out now. Hes way too comfortable in there!!!

I'm in work and have got loads of work to do, so why am i on here????? Cant help it I'm dying to hear that you have gone into labour Wink

Keep us posted eh.

Helz xx
Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:17 am 
Post subject:
Slummy my neighbour does that to his own wife!!!!!! Drives me insane!! He goes and starts the car then sits outdie the house and beeps the horn!!! Why are people such tw*ts?!!!!

Hope everything goes ok at work today for you and you get a hold of ACAS for some help xxxxx
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:18 am 
Post subject:
Helz don't you worry!!! When I get home from the appt i will come straight on here and fill you all in!!! I may need you all to chat to at night in the chatroom if it all starts!!! How funny would that be?!!!! Laughing
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:26 am 
Post subject:
yeah we could talk you through your contractions that would be hillarious!! Virtual labour ha ha!!! we could all tell you to breath blow blow blow!!! I bet knowing you, you will be on till the last minute, you will be ready to give birth rushing out the door lol!!!!

Helz xx
Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:28 am 
Post subject:
yer i will log on at work see how ur appointment goes. gd luck:)

flossie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:35 am 
Post subject:
Hey Archie - Cut his electricity supply Twisted Evil that will shut him up Laughing Laughing

Good luck today, you will soon be holding that little boy in your arms. Am at work at the mo' will log on later to see how you got on.

With lots of love and luck, Flossie xxx

MichellenEvan
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:56 am 
Post subject:
morning archie

i hope u get ur sweep today and baby makes an appearance

as for ur neighbours OMG i wud have went outside and ran him over with the lawnmower that is so wrong cutting the grass at 5.30am thats a joke ur right to put a note thru there door!!!
x
Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:51 am 
Post subject:
OMG i would have been so [*CENSORED*] off !!!! he is actually breaking the law noise like that is not allowed from 11pm at night till 7am in the morning. anyway really really good luck for this afternoon and i will be in the chatroom later if you need talking through that would be so fab !!!! enjoy the rest of your day xxxxx
Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:57 pm 
Post subject:
wondered if u were bk from ur appointment now?

how did it go?

Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:19 pm 
Post subject:
Oh dear my day has just got sooooooooooooo much worse ladies!!!!! I've just got home and cried solid for an hour!!!! Sad Sad

Went to the hosp and doc was quite happy to do the sweep......BUT......I have a funky cervix which is up round a corner somewhere hiding (i always have major hassles at smear tests etc) doing the hokey cokey at a private party!!!!!! So, the nice doc tried her best but could only JUST touch it and no more. Basically I couldn't get the sweep and from what she saw my cervix is as tight as a nun's chastity belt so Lewis is well and truly snuggled in for the forseable future!!! Sad They have booked me in for an induction on the 28th but have said that if my cervix is still playing silly beggars then I might end up with a c section cos the baby will get distressed if they muck about too much with all the hormone gel things....boooooo!!!! I have my brother's wedding on the 26th 150 miles away from my house and will just have to take my notes with me when we go down on wed/thurs and see what happens!!!! Shocked So I may be giving birth in Edinburgh now instead of Aberdeen or getting a horrid induction or an even worse c section!
She did a quick scan and he is quite happy in there just now but my blood pressure is up and I have a + protein AGAIN so because of my swollen ankles and hands being so bad I need to go in on sat again for another urine test and blood tests cos the doc reckons i could have pre-eclampsia!!!!!!! Shocked Shocked Mr Archie came striaght in and passed out on the sofa so that has p*ssed me off and my best mates keep texting my phone asking if the baby is coming and I just want to throw the phone out the window and curl up and talk to you guys cos you'll all understand!!

It's all the lawnmower man's fault i swear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to:  

Community

Popular