OMG I AM NOT IN A GOOD MOOD TODAY!!!!

slummymummy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:28 pm 
Post subject:
Oh Archie that's just so shi te. Do you think you can sue the lawnmower man for distress to your cervix?

I really hope you don't have pre-eclampsia or have to have a c-section.

Why won't the little bugger come out!

Throw your phone at your husband.

x x x x x x

LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:28 pm 
Post subject:
i am sorry to hear this hun bet ur ded fed up. at least u got offered a sweep. i went 5 days overdue and was never offered a sweep so didnt even no what was happening.

really hope you dont have to have induction or csection coz sounds like u want this to happen by urself.

theres still time yet tho a lot fo women go overdue but still go into natural labour.

gosh yer cud happen wen ur in edinburgh. best get num for that hospital lol.

just try and take ti easy hun.

mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:43 pm 
Post subject: xx
can i firstly just say i nearly peeed ma sen reading ya 1st post.

awww stupid cervix do some work!!!....they sed the same 2 me tho hun. she tld me mine wasnt really open n leon head wasnt down. then i did a couple ov jigs like bouching exercisers n wohoo the next day out comes me muchkin so hopfully things will turn around 4 u. at least ya no he will be here on the 28th if all else fails i hope it dont end in a csection 4 u. they told me that i might have 2 have 1 cse leons head was high but thanx god that dint happen. lots ov sex and pinapple curry 4 u lol.

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad that lawnmower man grrrrr it is all his fault cn sense it lol. go around n kick his ass that sud move leon out lol x
Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:44 pm 
Post subject:
oh Archie why cant things be straightforward!!! Try not to worry things can change so much in a day, I had pre-eclampsia with Moll and had to be in and out of hospital for weeks towards the end!!! You might find you will still go into labour yourself without any induction stranger things have happened. aah dont worry it will be ok in the end, surely they will try inducing you a couple of times with the gel or did they say they dont want to do that. They could also put a drip up to start contractions?

Fingers crossed you go into labour in the next couple of days. Dont forget we are here if you need to have a moan!!

Helz xx
Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:54 pm 
Post subject:
Thanx guys Very Happy

Helz they said cos my cervix is so wonky it will be a nightmare to do the pessary things and the drip - think it's cos if he's not ready and they make him move with the hormones and my cervix is still in Outer Mongolia then he will panic! Silly boy that he is!!!

I am going to go round and kick the lawnmower man in like mylillamb said.....it won't make me go into labour but i will feel a hell of a lot better!!! Laughing Laughing
xxxxxx
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:01 pm 
Post subject:
ha ha Archie ive got this vision of you beating up the lawnmower man Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Damn cervix i think ive got one in a funny position too not that will make you feel any better. Are you sure its not worth the old curry, sex, bath routine??? Anything is worth a try???

Helz xx
Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:04 pm 
Post subject:
Tonight I'm gonna get a vindaloo for tea, a rampant rabbit, 15 pineapples for pudding, go to the sauna, kick mr lawnmower man in and then go rally racing down coronation street on a moped......if that doesn't work then i'll just come on here and have a good rant again!!!! Laughing xxxxxx
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:07 pm 
Post subject:
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing that is soooooooooooo funny Archie!!!!! You are such a scream I have another vision in my mind again now Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Seriously tho are you ok?

Helz xx
Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:12 pm 
Post subject:
Yeah I'll be fine....spoke to my mum which always calms me down. I am one of those people who gets mega upset at the time, has a big rant and a big cry then when i've calmed down a bit i just laugh it all off ......cos if you don't laugh you just cry again don't you?!! Wink Laughing

Gonna kick Mr Archie in too though cos he is snoring like a warthog on my sofa like he's not got a care in the world!!!! Stupid man that he is!! Laughing Laughing Laughing I just woke him up and told him we were having indian for tea and sex for afters and he looked all excited in that stupid way men do until i said "no the sex is not cos i want it, it's cos i want to have this baby so don't get any kinky ideas you lazy beast!!" .....seriously we came in and he's been like a hippo in hibernation!!!! Lazy, lazy man!!!!

xxxx
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:17 pm 
Post subject:
glad you are ok. Always helps to talk to your mum eh!

Aaah bless Mr Archie hes saving his energy for the labour lol Laughing Laughing I mean it is going to be hard work for him eh Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Well you have a good night, I know Mr Archie will Laughing Laughing Laughing I'm off now to get some tea and going to see Mama Mia tonight so might be on later if not speak tomorrow. Will want a blow by blow account of your curry/sex nite!!! Ooh thats sounds all pervy doesn't it, I'm not a perv honest Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Take care hun

Helz xx
Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:19 pm 
Post subject:
Oooh have a good time, that sounds like fun xxxxxxx
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:20 pm 
Post subject:
yeah you too Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Helz xx
Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:39 pm 
Post subject:
So sorry to hear that Archie. I really thought you would be on here telling us the sweep went well and it's only a matter of time! Get bouncing and all the rest of it, and fingers crossed he will show up before the wedding!

flossie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:26 pm 
Post subject:
Oooh Archie poor you hun - remember me and my funky cervix?? I went in for my induction and the midwife said she couldnt find it!!! Shocked I assured her I had one but it wasnt a great experience and hope this young man comes on his own steam so to speak, anyway the evening you have planned sounds great I just hope you manage to wake Mr Archie up Laughing Laughing Laughing

Take it easy and rest up, make him wait on you hand and food, cater to your every whim you deserve it for growing his son so well.

Flossie xxx

Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:38 pm 
Post subject:
Oh Flossie I forgot you had a funky cervix too ! I felt like I was in a James Herriot programme with her whole arm up my doo dah looking for the damn thing!!!!! There was a student there from Poland who was gazing up as if she might be able to spot it!!! Shocked How did they "do" you when you got induced then? xxxxx
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to:  

Community

Popular