still no bump:(

DOBSON
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:26 pm 
Post subject:
its gone really dry,thin and brittle-nightmare-also Im finding that colour doesnt take properly when I go to the hairdresser-instead of my usual honey blonde in going ginger.
My nails are weak and split too.in my second trimester my hair and nails were lovely-im falling apart!!!
where are you off to? anywhere nice?
I mite pop a face pack on and read my book.
xx
Posted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:29 pm 
Post subject:
my hair has gone pretty brittle too, which isn't good because it's mega long and snaps off in the wind easily!! Evil or Very Mad

am just going for a walk down by the canal and into town to see about antenatal classes...i have to walk for at least 2hours a day or i feel lazy....a symptom of giving up my gym membership when getting pregnant Crying or Very sad

what book you reading??? i absolutely love my books...am a bit of a romance fanatic tho Embarassed

DOBSON
Posted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:37 pm 
Post subject:
Im reading a book by Sophie Kinsella called the undomestic godess-its very funny-i love her shopaholic books-they are fab.
I know what you mean about the excersise thing-I was such a gym bunny before,I have to get out and stretch my legs and get some fresh air.
I cant wait to get back to the gym-altho I think the cross trainer may be a bit of a challenge!!!
I had loads of my hair chopped off-it was just above my bum-its up to shoulders now,I thought it would be easier to manage with a baby-It just looks a bit of a disater instead.
Right im off for my facepack-Thanks for the chat-sorry for being so depressing.Hubby still not home,perhaps he wont come back at all?
love dobson
xx
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular