Anyone else due in July

dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:31 pm 
Post subject:
hi rach, ive just moved from preston!, i was in the army, based there at fulwood. my baby is due on 14th july.
How is your bump coming along? are you feeling well?
dawn x
Rach1987
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:35 am 
Post subject:
Bump is fine!!

The sicky feeling is finally getting less and less too!

Just told work today... so it's all very real now!

Where u moved to? I live round the corner from the barracks, on Black Bull lane.

Were u in the army or your partner?
dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:45 am 
Post subject:
hi rach,
i lived behind the barraks in korea road. I have moved to devon as thats where i come from. I was in the army for 7 years as a medic but had enough so decided to leave, im now a personal trainer & sports massage therapist.
have you got your 20 wk scan booked yet? do you want to know what you are having?
dawn x
Rach1987
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:43 pm 
Post subject:
I had a scan last Monday which was 14 weeks.... DEFF wanna know what it is!!!

Its a lazy baby though so he wudnt move round last time!!

fingers crossed this next time though Smile

20 week scan on 25th Feb Smile

do u know yet?
dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:55 pm 
Post subject:
got my 20 wk scan the same day as you!!! had what i thought was 12 week scan 3 weeks ago but when measured they said i was 13 wks which was nice....mines a proper wriggler though, hardly stayed still long enough for them to do the measurments!
when i was pregnant with my daughter she was the same...and 11 yrs on is stll a fidget bum!!
we thought we might like to know the sex but now i dont think we will as its my partners first baby, the problem is it might be tempting to know when we go for the scan so will have to see.
i would love a boy really and like the name alfie, what are you hoping for and have you come up with any names yet? if you want to chat on msn my e mail is dawnbowden69@hotmail.com ,
catch ya later, dawn x Very Happy
Rach1987
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:07 am 
Post subject:
Hi Smile I sent u a mail from my hotmail account

My addy is : rachaeljayne2000@hotmail.com

x
Bettie
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:55 am 
Post subject:
Baby number two here for us. We already have a seven year old daughter.

Due date was first said to be July 12th, but then changed to the 15th. For sure some time in July though. Very Happy
Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:58 pm 
Post subject:
I'm Claire and 26 from sunny Aberdeen. Baby no 1 is due on 17th July!!!!! Very excited!!!
xxxx
mia1969
Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:41 pm 
Post subject:
Hi All, My name is Maria im 38 and Im due my 2nd baby on 16th July 2008 , My eldest will be 16 this year so there is a big gap, can't wait till my 20 week scan on 3rd March(I will be 21 weeks then!) Bit apprehensive mind but im sure everything will be fine, Nice to hear there are new parents to be going through the same things as me at the same time , I would like to know how everybody elses 20 weeks scan go so I know what to expect,

Bye for now all
Maria Laughing
dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:29 pm 
Post subject:
hi mia, i had my 20 wk scan yesterday and it was great.. they had a real good look at babys heart, stomach , bones and skull it really was reassuring. she asked us if we wanted to know the sex but we said no as we want to enjoy the surprise.
You will love the scan as its so much bigger than the 12 week one, hope it all goes well.
dawn x
Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:51 pm 
Post subject:
Dawn my 20 wk one is on thursday. do you see things in real detail or is it still quite fuzzy? i am so excited!!!! xxxx
dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:54 pm 
Post subject:
the detail is fantastic. you get to see all 4 chambers of the heart, kidneys...spine , bones of the skull. we also saw the fingers and toes and even some hair on babys head...absolutely fantastic! the lips looked like baby was blowing a kiss it was so sweet. good luck, let us know how you get on.
dawn x
Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:42 pm 
Post subject:
Hey guys, just to let you know that we had our 20wk scan today and my little baby is perfect!!!! Saw all the detail and was ace to see it moving just as I felt it! It's so big!!!! Got a rubbish picture cos it was a different sonographer - she zoomed out and took the first pic straight away when the baby had it's back turned so it's just a blob with an arm sticking up! Was a bit disappointed with that but so very happy that everything is ok xxxxxxx
dollychops2
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:24 pm 
Post subject:
Glad your scans went well. Ive got my 21 week one on monday, i cant wait to see him/her again xx
ViniKnott
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:58 pm 
Post subject:
Hi. new to this forum. I'm 23+1 with baby no. 1 and due on 3rd July Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2008 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to:  

Community

Popular