dating scan

cath201
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:05 pm 
Post subject: dating scan
hi everyone, i wondered if anyone can offer any advice or if this has happened to anyone else.
I am due my dating scan on mon 26th nov so only 3 days to go, but this week is dragging so much. i am really nervous and concerned. i hope everything will go ok but its in the back of my mind that nothing will show up on the scan. i've been really tired and feeling sick but the last two weeks i have felt really well and sickness and tiredness has passed. so i'm concerned if everything is ok. thanks.
dollychops2
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:11 pm 
Post subject:
I think youve probably just had a short spout of morning sickness and now its past, lucky you if thats the end of it already.

Im sure youl be fine xx

Good luck xx
DevonMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:09 pm 
Post subject:
hiya

its pretty normal I think - I had similar panics just before scans Very Happy It's just the natural neurosis that comes with pregnancy!!

I'm sure everything will be fine

Anna
cath201
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:48 am 
Post subject: re: dating scan
Hi thanks for the reply. everything went fine yesterday with the scan. I am 12 weeks pregnant. I feel so relieved that everything is ok an its brought it to reality.
all the best
cath x
HannahM
AskBaby Team
AskBaby Team
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:44 am 
Post subject:
Hey cath,

Congratulations - fantastic news for you - I bet that's put your mind at ease a bit.

Hanx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular