New to this site! Hello peeps x

flumpette
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:48 pm 
Post subject: New to this site! Hello peeps x

Hi everyone,
I am new to this site and thought I would drop by and say hi. I am 42 and am trying for my third child with my lovely new man. Had my coil removed 5 days ago and have been bleeding since which is to me like my usual normal heavy period before I had the coil put in. So fingers crossed our baby making plans go well. Such an exciting time. Be great to hear from others who are in a similar situation. My daughters are 19yrs and 16 yrs old.
Bye for now. This site is fab!
jacks67
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:39 pm 
Post subject: also trying for number 3
Hi I'm 42 and have just started trying for number 3, have a lovely son 16 next month and a wonderful little girl 1 next month, With my little girl it only took 3 months to get pregnant ,would love to be pregnant by Christmas fingers crossed for us both , don't worry about a bit of a gap in ages my son loves his little sister to bits and can not do enough for her, good luck to you , Jacqueline xxx
Posted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:08 am 
Post subject:
Hi and welcom ladies
I am 42 and currently 12 weeks pregnant with my 3rd. My son is 14 and my daughter is 5. i have 2 stepsons ages 19 and 13. Praying for another little girl. I've had 2 mc this last year, but sooooo happy that this little one is okay.
Very Happy
wish you both all the best for BFP soon
God blessxx
Posted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:06 pm 
Post subject:
Hi there I am new to this site and it is nice to see lots of us in the same situation. I am 42 and pregant with my 4th! I have 2 boys, 17 and 14 from a first marriage and a little girl who is 3 with my partner. Wooried about what people might think but we really wanted another one before it was too late. Not sure how to tell my boys, they will think I am too old for this. Can anybody also give me advice on screening tests? Are we really more at risk of genetic disorders because of our age? Would be very grateful of nay inout from anyone. Thank you. And to all the ladies who are having their first now and are not sure, it is the BEST, you will love every minute of it! xxx
michelletv
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:28 am 
Post subject:
Hi bibiche
I dont think you should worry about your age. Being a mother has no age limits!
My husband and i opted not to have any blood taken or amnio, because of my previous 2 m/c. The scans show that everything is fine with the baby. So we can only hope and with lots of prayers, we know that our baby will be normal and healthy. As Christians we are pro-life. so i think its up to every individual to do what is best for them as a family.
Let your doc explain to you all the pros and cons and then you decide.
Best wishes and keep in touch.xx
Posted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:42 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you xxx
Komolafe
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:01 pm 
Post subject:
hello girls...another oldie (but a goodie!) here! Im 39 and we are trying for our 1st baby. I dont think to look in here often as i tend to feel isolated and forget there are other older mums/mums to be. Good to touch base and see some of you are having healthy happy pregnancies already.

good luck to you all x

Jump to:  

Community

Popular