AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:21 pm 
Post subject:
im gunna be a july mummy toooooo!!! x
Posted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:22 pm 
Post subject:
Hi everyone can I join too? due july 27th with my third baby cant belive its real!!!! didnt think we was going to have any more so this has come as areal suprise to us all, but really excited,scared and nervours all over again! x xx
1208julia
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:13 pm 
Post subject:
Lol, of course you can join us polo. How many children have you got already? Was this little bean a suprise?
Welcome to askbaby and July 2010 mummies Very Happy
xxx
Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:49 pm 
Post subject:
hi this is my second preg but first one ended in m/c. but im now 11 weeks gone and due if all goes well on the 26 july.
AshRoseRich
Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:05 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Jenny, Im due 28th July, with my second child but this is my 3rd pregnancy like you my last one ended in mc....i will be 11 weeks on wed and fingers crossed and two early scans im praying all will be ok, so i know how your feeling, the fact im as sick as a dog most days gives me hope, iv my scan 11th jan, whens yours keep me updated how it goes x x x
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:54 pm 
Post subject: I am due on July 8, 2010
[/i] I cant wait for all of this to be over and deliver a healthy child i am hoping its a girl please pray for me Very Happy Razz
polo21
Posted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:25 pm 
Post subject:
hi all this is my third baby, have two boys aged 7 years and 4 1/2 years!! this is a reall suprise we did try for a third baby when my youngest was about 2, but still had no luck after a year so I just thought that was is wasnt going to have any more, still cant quite belive we are having a baby again!!!!
How is everyone feeling?? my sickness has gone (thank goodness!) but my boobs are sore and bump is showing already!!! x x x
jennyspenny
Posted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:42 pm 
Post subject:
i carn't belive polo that you are showin i so want a bump its sad but im so looking forward to it.
ash my nausia is going but its now smells and taste if i taste or smell anything i dont like i throw up, not good when you go out for lunch!!!
and i an so fed up of this snow was due to have my scan on friday but it had to be changed have it now on tuesday so looking forward to it i hope then i can start to enjoy been pregnant!!! Smile ive had 2 scans already as keep on bleeding!!! but so far all ok my last scan was 2 weeks ago and it was waving so happy to see it but i dont think totaly relax till this 12 week scan is all ok!! and i hope no more bleeding!!!
jenny Very Happy
polo21
Posted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:56 pm 
Post subject:
hi got my scan next thus too also had two scans as i was bleeding aswell they said it was old blood bubs looks ok but like you jenny will relax more when the 12 week scan is all ok, with my second child i bleed every month from 4 months till i had had him they said its quite normal to have a small beed but that dont stop you worrying dose it!!! hope all goes ok with yous scan keep us posted and let us know how the scan went x x x
AshRoseRich
Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:10 pm 
Post subject:
Hi girls had my 12 week scan today all great and baby dancing around so happy. im ready to enjoy the next 28 weeks now,keep me posted on your scan tomo jenny and yours pollo x x x
Posted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:46 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ash soo glad your scan went ok and you got to see bubs! getting excited an d scared about thurs now will let you know how I get on x x xx
AshRoseRich
Posted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:38 pm 
Post subject:
it is such a nerve racking experience but soon settles you once you see the baby, only 2 more sleeps good luck x x x
Posted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:58 pm 
Post subject:
hi ash ,polso .
all went well today it was moving arond so much its strange to see it. but amazing. i was though terrified all morning. but im hopping now i can try and relax and start looking at baby things. good luck for thusday.keep us posed.
so my next scan is march the 12th. so when do you start buying things ?? is it to early to get things now in the sales??
AshRoseRich
Posted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:27 pm 
Post subject:
I cannot remember when i started to buy things for my little girl, i will be finding out wat im having in march (hopefully) so i will only start buying if its a boy, as my loft full of pink things i kept......so exciting to buy your first item makes it real.....glad all went ok lets take deep breath and relax now, polo you join us tomo, keep us posted x x x
Posted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:54 pm 
Post subject:
Hi girls, well had my scan today and all s ok, was quite pleased to see bubs waving and kicking about!! but they have moved my date to the 29th july insead of 26th july but whats three days!!! hope you are al well x xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2010 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to:  

Community

Popular