July 2010 mummy

AshRoseRich
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:32 pm 
Post subject:
Thats great that all was ok, were 3 lucky ladies, keep in touch with all the preggy chat, no doubt we will have a roller coaster of emotions etc ha ha x x x
Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:12 pm 
Post subject:
went to medowhall on saterday and poped into mamas and pappers well i think i will leve it to after my 20 week scan before starting to look at things! dont think im ready yet for reality to kik in and buy anything just yet!!!!!
looking forward to getting some energy and not feeling so [*CENSORED*] when dose this bit start ???
hope all is going well
jenny
polo21
Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:12 pm 
Post subject:
like you really want to start buying stuff but will wait till 20 wk scan, !!!
not sure when the energy kicks in still waiting for mine to come!!
but getting really forgetful!! walked to local shops for milk the other day came back with chocolate, loo roo (which i didnt need as have 6 rolls in the cubbard!!) and NO milk ARGHHH!!!! LOL.
hope you are all well x
rebekah22
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:53 pm 
Post subject: hi
hi everyone just had my scan am due 28th july. This will be my 2nd child already have a little boy called Tyler who is 4.
jennyspenny
Posted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:40 pm 
Post subject:
hi rebekah ,how are you feeling??
is it all going ok for you?
rebekah22
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:55 pm 
Post subject:
Everything is fine thankyou few more aches and pains this time and the sickness doesn't seem to be letting up but nothing to bad! how are you feeling? Do you have other children or is this your first?
rebekah22
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:58 pm 
Post subject:
Everything is fine thankyou few more aches and pains this time and the sickness doesn't seem to be letting up but nothing to bad! how are you feeling? Do you have other children or is this your first?
jennyspenny
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:19 am 
Post subject:
hi starting to feel a little better now. but have been pritty bad!! no this is my first so looking forward to it if not a little nervous!!
ye i have a few aches and pains aswell which i dont like as m/c my first preg so allways thinking the worst!!!
polo21
Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:18 pm 
Post subject:
hi ladies how are you all feeling? I think the so called bloom is kicking in now!! dont have to get up in the middle of the night to pee and feel a bit better!!! also i think i felt the baby move for the first time the other day!!!!!! felt really weird like air bubbles in my belly! hope you are all doing ok x x x
jennyspenny
Posted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:54 am 
Post subject:
polo that is so good im so jelous i want to feel it!!! im thogh starting to feel better i have not thrown up for a week!!! and have stayed awake later then 9 pm!! still having to pee all night but that might be that im drinking more water as everyone arond my enjoys a nice glass or 2 of wine ect!!!!! o well!!!
AshRoseRich
Posted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:33 pm 
Post subject:
Hey girlies glad yous are all well im fine and felt baby move few times already, heard the heart beat yesterday, im so excited, i never felt the baby move with my first till 20 weeks, they say you feel it quicker with second, welcome rebekka
Polo im not up during night peeing and no sickness etc so think im blooming too ha ah xxxx
Posted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:59 am 
Post subject:
hi all i have my 20 week scan today i carnt wait to see the baby again. hope you are all ok. and its all going well Very Happy
AshRoseRich
Posted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:38 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Jenny hope scan all goes ok. I had mine on Monday it was fab.....Im having a Boy!!!! So excited as got a wee girl already so one of each jst perfect Very Happy Let me know how it goes, Im keeping well and cant believe were in mid March....Not long now x x x
Posted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:11 pm 
Post subject:
ok girlies, just got my bfp im gonna hav emily on 31st july!!! xxxx

AshRoseRich
Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:22 pm 
Post subject:
Congrats mrs thats great news, not long away now....how you been keeping??? im feeling alot better now and baby kicking lots which is the best feeling ever...

Ash x x x
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to:  

Community

Popular