How Many Nappies?

Dev
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:08 pm 
Post subject: How Many Nappies?
My baby seems to be dirtying his nappy about 2-3 times per hour. Is this normal?
Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:19 pm 
Post subject:
my daughter had a dirty nappy 1-2 times a day but thats coz she was bein bottle fed.
i remember my brother whos now 6, havin 1 after every feed, but thats coz he was bein breast fed, i think breast fed babys have more than bottle fed babys.
oh and that picture of him is beautiful, hes a credit 2 u hun, x

DevonMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:54 am 
Post subject:
hey dev - don't listen to folks who say breastfed babies only poo once a week - nonsense!! both isaac and my friend up the road's little girl (also breast fed) were dirtying nappies constantly. Isaac poo'd about 9 times a day on breast milk. Not nice ones either!!!

they digest the milk really easily, and if you are providing more of any bit of nutrient than they need - it'll come out in a poo, so sounds like its all normal to me. Hopefully he'll settle into a slightly less often nappy fill in a few weeks though Very Happy
Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:37 pm 
Post subject:
Dev, Freya poo's what feels like a hundred times a day, and they are nice and runny!!!!! The midwife did tell me that Freya would only poo once a week, yeah right!!! Laughing
Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:45 pm 
Post subject:
my daughter went thru a stage when she was new born on pooing in every nappy. but not sure baout 2-3 times an hour. but i bottle fed so maybe its because ur breast feeding.

katieroberts123
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:44 pm 
Post subject:
i tihnk its ok, my daughter pooed quite alot at taht age. but now my 10 year old still has nappies 24/7 as she doesnt now when she needs the toilet. she poos about 8 times a day. so i change her in the morining, then when at school teahxcers change her at about break time then jus before the end of the day. i chanhge her then at about half 5 then 9 and one night change but occasionally 2 night changes. she has daiarragh quite alot which makes her nappies horrible to cahnge and difficult tahst why she cnat hange herself.

write back please xx
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:49 pm 
Post subject:
hi katie,

isnt there anyway doctors can help your daughter must not be nice that she has diarhoea all the time.

mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:34 pm 
Post subject: xx
leon poo's once aday sud he be pooing more x
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:21 am 
Post subject:
all babies are different.

as long as there nto constipated then i wudnt worry.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Nappies, Changing and Potty Training All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular