FIRST haircut

Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:12 am 
Post subject: FIRST haircut
Hey all, Hunter is in need of his first haircut, but Im really unsure of the best way to do it. He is really nosey and a real wiggle worm, nor does he sleep heavy enough to do it then. How old was your child when you gave them their first cut, and how did you do it??? Shocked
Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:46 am 
Post subject:
both my older two were def over 3yrs lol...n my little j, well i think he will be over 5(hasnt any hair yet bless him) Laughing Laughing
Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:01 am 
Post subject:
Very Happy lil J must look soooo cute with no hair!!!!! Hunter has this looong baby hair, bout 2 1/2 inch long, but its only on top Laughing all his other hair is about 1/2 inch. Would really like to even it up again. Someone asked me the other day if he was a boy or a girl Shocked
Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:39 am 
Post subject: xx
aww lil hunter having his 1st hair cut. hw cute. wud he sit infront ov the telly still or not. gud luck hun x
Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:49 am 
Post subject:
Hi ya hun!!! Leon has such a lovely head of hair, make sure you keep some!! Very Happy Are you both doing ok??
Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:52 am 
leon is having a bad hair day 2day lol. yh were both well. im very tired tho lol. bt apart frm that were gud. hw about u xx
Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:58 am 
Post subject:
We good ta!! More teeth on the way through Sad He in bed for the night now Very Happy Ive noticed that you dont post as much these days! Laughing why would that be Laughing
Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:01 am 
lol i have a lil devil stoping me lol. im ganna take leon in 2 town tday 2 do some shopping i feel like i dnt have time 4 anything any more lol.

aww poor hunter. im dreadin the teething. leon as a lil tooh on his gum bt u can only see the white a lil bit. midwife just told me 2 keep an eye on it xx
DevonMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:09 am 
Post subject:
I'm having the same haircut dilemma hunter - Isaac's hair is coming down over his ears now. hubby wants to give him a crew cut with the clippers, but I'm not so sure. Think we will probably wait and see what happens with his helmet - will probably rub all his hair off anyway!! Very Happy
Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:05 am 
Post subject: Re: xx
mylillamb wrote:
lol i have a lil devil stoping me lol. im ganna take leon in 2 town tday 2 do some shopping i feel like i dnt have time 4 anything any more lol

Im only just getting time to do stuff now, for the first few months I was afraid of disrupting his routine, now I look back - HE DIDNT HAVE ONE Very Happy Dont worry, you will feel more organised within a few weeks, just enjoy being at home or going for walks, there is plenty of time for out and about days Very Happy
Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:08 am 
Post subject:
DevonMum wrote:
Think we will probably wait and see what happens with his helmet - will probably rub all his hair off anyway!! Very Happy

LOL, maybe I should just buy him a helmet to wear around home!!!! Thought about using the clippers but im to scared!!! Laughing

Jump to:  

Community

Popular