UTERUS SIZW

chikaodi
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:28 am 
Post subject: UTERUS SIZW
I had a 20 week Echo yesterday and was told that my baby is still lying legs down because the uterus was not big enough for the baby to make the turn to heads down

Apart from that the baby is okay and growing very well. However am still worried.
Has anyone ever experienced this before. In all the pregnancy books I have read, I have never heard this mentioned.
P.S: This is my first baby hence no experience with vagaries and intricacies of pregnancy
Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:14 am 
Post subject:
Iv tried to find something on the net about it but cant seem to see anything sorry. Ring and ask your midwife, she will hopefully have the answers you need. Your doc and midwife should be your first port of call with any worries you have, dont ever think a question is too small, this one sure isnt!!!
Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:29 pm 
Post subject:
I'm 28weeks and my baby is still feet down but my midwife said it's not that important yet and will just keep checking at my appointments and that some babies just don't assume the position til later but I've never heard of it being because of a small uterus size, I would definately call your MW and get her to clarify this for you

Jump to:  

Community

Popular