TRY & GET PRIVATE ROOM IN OVER NIGHT HOSPITAL STAY...

kazzz
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:05 am 
Post subject: TRY & GET PRIVATE ROOM IN OVER NIGHT HOSPITAL STAY...
Hi all,

if anyone has to stay in hospital after giving birth try & get a private side room..YOU MAY HAVE TO PAY FOR THIS so do check first...
The reason being is if you want to use the toilet or bath or shower you get this in your room & it means you don't have to leave your baby on its own at all..Also you don't have to wait for dad to come up so you can have a nice wash & freshen up...Also you & baby should be able to rest better as you shouldn't hear everyone elses babies crying....

I'm going to try for a room this time round as 9 years ago i never had the money for this option
It was hard leaving her on her own for toilet visits & bathing worried about her the whole time...

karen.....
Charlplusbabies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:35 pm 
Post subject:
hi karen,
just thought id add that this all depends on what hospital you stay in and what there hospital policy is.
my hospital charges 59 per night for a side room and thats only if they are avaliable as we prioritise these rom to women who have had c sections, traumatic birth experience or a premature delivery with babe on special care. and also side rooms arent guarenteed as if the ward is busy these rooms are used as overflows.

good advice though!!
charl
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular