Hi ladies im so confused.......

definatelymaybe
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:52 am 
Post subject: Hi ladies im so confused.......
Well my Af is now officially 5 weeks late, had 5 BFN's so got bloods taken. The results came back yday - they said if the sample had been taken on the first day of my cycle then it would be ok but bcoz it was taken on cycle + 22 then it showed that i didnt ovulate.

I have no idea what this means & ive always been fairley reg (AF every 28/29 days) so i dont understand why this has happened now. I was really sure that i was pg - had loadsa symptoms etc....

Any help would be much appreciated

Baby dust xx
mummy2ollie
Posted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:43 am 
Post subject:
awww hun i dont know y this has happend but just wanted to say good luck n at least the docs are aware of what is happening mayb they can help u on ur jorney of ttc lots n lots of babydust 2 u xx
Cazza9
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:55 pm 
Post subject:
Did doctor do a blood test to check for pregnancy or something else? I think you should go back to the doctor for a better explanation.
I'm afraid I'm confused on this one too. Good luck, and hope you manage to find your answers (hopefully turn out to be thatyou are pregnant)

1lbkb
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:09 am 
Post subject:
It really annoys me when I read something like this - so many girls seem to have a rubbish explanation from their docs or midwives - wot is wrong with this - don't they realise that this a really emotional time - whether pregnant or TTC, they should be more supportive and realise we are looking at them for the information.

Def go back to docs and tell them to investigate - you need an answer not worry - keep us posted how you get on.

Fingers crossed. x Wink
Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:13 pm 
Post subject:
Thanx ladies, i just really dont know what to think at the mo. To be fair it was the receptionist that told me that info - im not sure if that makes it worse or not tho!

Ive to phone docs 2mo at 8am for a time to go in 2mo, so hopefully i will come out a bit wiser. I just have no idea why this has happened.

Loadsa baby dust to you all xx
PinkPrincess0981
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:17 am 
Post subject:
Hope you get to see your doctor today hun and find out what is happening, good luck xx

kathryn18
Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:54 am 
Post subject: confused
hey ladies

im new today and despartely seeking some help/advice. Me and my partner have been trying for a baby for just over a year with no luck. But i think i have some signs of early pregnancy but im not sure. I have been urinating more often, i am certainly much more tired than i usually and and im due on my period today and nothing and i am always very regular.

if the outcome is that i am not preggers anyone got any advice on how to concieve?
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:13 pm 
Post subject:
hi kathryn and welcome to the forum,

if it has taken over a year then you cud go to docs and get sum tests done to check if everything is alrite.

wot r u currently doing to try to concicve?

u need to cut down on fags and booze, eat healthy balanced diet, exercise, not be stressed out.

r u charting ur ovulation and ttc at right times?

is there still no sign of ur period?

kathryn18
Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:05 pm 
Post subject:
no still no sign but i don't want to get too excited encase im not.

have had a miscarriage so i know everything works but i still may go and get some tests done.

thank you

lots of baby dust to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxx
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:38 pm 
Post subject:
well ur 3 days late so certinaly is promising.

u gonna test soon?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Fertility Issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular