Any July 2010 Mummies? UPDATED WITH LIST

louadambabybenjamin
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:50 pm 
Post subject:
no tips im afraid mckinell Sad just keep at it and it should stop at some point lol benjamin will be 4mths old tomorrow and hes only ever slept thru from 7-6 ONCE!!! Sad
im getting really tired now, and getting ratty myself, but if i mention anything to mws or hvs they all look as if to label you with pnd or some form of depression! i aint depressed just tired lol!! Smile
benjamin has his 4 mth jabs tomorrow...the 3 lot Sad also getting him weighed...not thinking hes put that much weight on Rolling Eyes Question seems to have settles down a bit with his weight, puttin on about 4oz a week since abouit 3 mths old Sad dropped down the chart from 91st (at birth) to 75th (at 8 weeks) to 65th (3 mths) so hopefully he'll not have dropped anymore!!! Sad
how is everyone? everyone set for chrimbo??? Smile soooo excited!! but also sad because @ xmas benjamin will be 5mths!! growing up far too quickly!! does anyone else feel like time is zooming by and theres nothing you can do about it?!? Sad
love to all xox

BabyMckinnell
Posted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:24 am 
Post subject:
Gabriella also has her jabs today.
I have started her on porridge and she LOVES it, she is also going through the night without a feed, if she does wake i just pop in her dummy and she goes right back off again.
I agree, they are growing so fast, Gabriella is like wriggly worm, she does not keep still!!
She pulls herself up while in her bouncer chair, and i have bought her a swing that attaches to the door frame and she just bounce's away!

I'm thinking she will weigh about 18 lbs today. She has stayed on th 91st centile right through so hopefully she is still on track today.

Not sorted for christmas, Max can't make his mind up with what he wants and i've just bought gabriella some fisher price toys and a massive minnie mouse. I'm not going mad as she won't realise and also with 4 sets of grandparents and 8 aunts and uncles i'm sure she won't go short.

I am suffering from the worst night sweats since having her but i'm going to post that seperately to see if anyone has any ideas how to stop them!!

Natalie x
Posted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:59 pm 
Post subject:
hey natalie, i too have had night sweats since having benjamin, they start when i'm approaching a period and all the way through they are AWFUL! glad gabriella is sleeping through now Very Happy
i dropped bens 22.00 dream feed last week as he is such a big boy i was thinking he wouldnt need it, and now he goes to bed at 7 and wakes at 6-7 soooo pleased Very Happy he's soooo good bless him, sorry to hear benjamin still not sleeping through lou, i bet the tiredness drives u crazy, what about letting your OH do a full night with him once a week so u can catch up on sleep? i know what u mean, now i have 2 babies time is flying by soooo quick, i want ben to stay my little chubby man for ages! he almost sitting up and can just about roll over he seems to be doing things loads quicker then evie did, have started freezing purees for him in prep for weaning which i'm hoping to start after xmas, then i bet time will go even quicker! started baby massage with ben 2 weeks ago and am loving having just me and him time once a week! am all sorted for xams evie has got loads but bens only got a few bits as he has all evies toys from wen she was little so doesnt need much, i'm sure he won't mind, i can't wait for xmas evie is really into it this yr she's gonna go mad wen she opens her presents!
hows everyone doing losing the baby weight? i put almost 5 on and have lost 3.5 so far so 1.5 left to go! its soooo hard especially with xmas coming up! am determined to lose a few more pounds before xams although have had a few days off and just had a cheeky take-away! hope everyone is okay and bub's doing well, take care
sam benji and evie xxxxxx

BabyMckinnell
Posted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:19 pm 
Post subject:
I have also been attending baby massage with Gabriella, i'm onto week five and I love it.

So Gabriella had her last jabs yesterday (thank god) she was very good and only gave a little murmour. Had her weighed and she was 16lb 6oz and is 66cm long. 91st centile for her weight and 97th for her height. I have a monster on my hands.

The pregnancy weight is doing me in. I gained 1lb while pregnant (obvously I lost due to not drinking!)

But since i've had Gabriella I have put on 1stone. I then lost 7lbs but now I just can't be bothered!! I really need to loose it but the cold weather makes me want to eat stodgy food!!!

It doesn't help when I do Kevins tea as he has big workmen size meals after being on site all day and he loves cake, so obviously it would be rude not to eat cake with him!!!!

He is away for the next 5 days so I will try to cut down again.

I am jealous of every pregnant women I see and have even discussed having another very soon, I think I will get christams out of the way and then maybe start trying again. It took me a year with Gabriella so if it took that long again that would suit me.

Natalie x
Posted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:16 pm 
Post subject:
Hi girls. Eoin still not sleeping. He is worse than when he was born. He is feeding every 4/5 hours through the night. I'm knackered. I have also gone back to work as i can't afford to live on smp. Really wish i could have stayed off. I'm like a dogsbody in work.
Eoin is rolling everywhere, he looks really cute. He gets tired though and ends up with his face buried in the floor. Laughing

louadambabybenjamin
Posted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:43 pm 
Post subject:
hey girlies Smile nice to hear from you Very Happy
lilmissus...were you in the paper a few days back...? i know its a weird question...but my OH told me that a lady was in the newspaper and her son was called benjamin (and was 4 mths) and her daughter was called evie who was a few yr old?? :/ if its not you then thats sooo weird lol!!
Laughing Laughing
cant wait til xmas either...benjamin has been spoilt rotten by all of us!! Shocked
looking forward to tomorrow night for a good drink and a good nights sleep!! (benji is sleeping @ his grandmas!!) Very Happy yay!!
benjamin goes to sleep @ between 6-7 after a bath and bottle then sleeps thru til between half 4-5 (sometimes he wakes up @ 2 tho!) Embarassed Embarassed
getting to the point where im just a walking zombie Sad benji is drinking on average 8-9oz every hr-hr and a half!! its exhausting!! ive had to start him on a bit of baby rice, but he doesnt like that v much (as it has no flavour!!) im gonna increase it to just before his bedtime tho...see if that'll make him sleep that extra hr...i'd love it if that happened!! Trapped in the house for the last wk with this friggin snow!! sick t bloody death!! feel really sad at the moment Sad
i also miss my bumpy...and my baby Sad feel like i havent had a baby for two seconds!! Sad
i put on 3 stone whilst pregnant and ive lost about a stone to a stone and a half (my scales are [*@!#%*] and sometimes say im 15stone then 151/2) Embarassed Mad i personally HATE to say im that big Sad i dont feel like i look 15 stone tho!! i am 5ft 10 and not of the slim build lol curvcious if you like Wink i am not hungry lately at all Sad have to force food down and i have thumping bad heads ... Confused
anyways happy december girlies...and hope babies are well xox

lilmissus125
Posted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:58 pm 
Post subject:
hey lou not me in paper lol but ur rite thats weird! how are you feeling now hun? is ben sleeping a bit longer now? i've not started my benjo on solids yet he's quite content on his milk, although he was staring at me eating a bannana yest so i popped some in his mouth and he loved it lol, i had him weighed mon he's 19lb 10 Shocked he is so big and cuddly bless him, had his 3rd set of jabs today he held his breath and went purple little monster! he screamed for half hour afterwards Sad he seems ok now though, anyways got to go corries now coming on lol, hope ur okay lou, have been thinking about you hun,
hope all other mums and babies ok
sam benjo and evie xxx xxx

louadambabybenjamin
Posted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:30 am 
Post subject:
eeee thats so strange lilmissus...strange how it wasnt you Smile
nice to know youve been thinking abut me...nice to know someone is lol Laughing
gotta go to docs today...not good...think i may have to have op, as i have recurent abcesses under mm arm pit and theyre infected and possibly going in my blood stream Sad had this last yr and had to go to hospital (got told i was having an op...that set me off petrified Sad ) anyhoo i ended up having it aspirated (basically a needle put into it and sucked all the shi te out!!!!) hurt like hell!!!!!!!!!!!!
anyway...gotta go get them checked at docs and think the same will have to happen again, but dnt think i cud stand them sticking needles in my armpit Sad
grrrrrrrrrrr
had to hold my lil sisters hand yday as she got put to sleep...Sad was sooooo upsetting she was breakin her heart and saying im gonna die etc etc (same fear as me with ops!!) anyhoo shes home now and safe, but now she has the healing process and it aint good over xmas Sad my mum keeps saying she wishes she was dead Sad
just so fed up now Sad
think i may have the start of dpression as im so tired and sad all the time, as well as angry!!!!!!!! i save all my anger for the OH as i dont want to take it out on benjamin as it aint his fault...not that its adams fault either but hes a man, so he can handle it lol
benjamin sleeps from 730-5/530...all the way thru with no bottles...i still feel knackered all day tho Sad
yeah benji is on the sloppy stuff now, he held a banana yday and shoved it in his eye hehe Laughing
just wish we could have some luck as a family coz its one thing after another...
i got a new pram yday tho Very Happy
a quinny maxi cosi formula XL for 40!!! literally brand new Very Happy
i love it...so thats cheered me up, as it means i can go out in the snow, and dont have to be locked up for 2 and a half wks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!
got benji weighed at 4mth and he was 16lbs 1 and a half oz...back onto the 75th line Smile
anyways
merry christmas ladies xxxxxxxxxxx

BabyMckinnell
Posted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:19 pm 
Post subject:
Hope everyone had a lovely christmas Smile
Gabriella has been so ill, Started off with a bit of a cough, took her to see GP on 23/12 who said her chest was clear and just calpol if she developed a temp!!
Come late christmas eve she had a temp of 102. Also got some nurofen from chemist. The whole of christmas day and boxing day she was like a little wet lettuce. Spoke to NHS direct who said i could manage at home! Anyway she seems to have picked up a bit today. But she has lost her voice, so when she crys or shouts she sounds horse!!!
Felt so sorry for her. Wish it had been me instead of her.

My OH is on at me to have another baby!!! I have said i would love another, but it just now seems a bit scary as he is so into us getting pregnant again asap!!

Have to have a good think!!

Enjoy the rest of christmas ladies

Natalie x
Posted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:32 pm 
Post subject:
Happy Christmas to all July mummies. Eoin wasn't really bothered. Very Happy Very Happy
Still no joy on the sleeping thrrough the night. He getting far worse. I am going to give him some baby rice this week. Hopefully he will take to food really well.
I won't be having anymore, Natalie. 4 is enough for me. I am finding it hard to come to terms with though, but i haven't got the patience or money for anymore.

louadambabybenjamin
Posted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:07 pm 
Post subject:
happy christmas girlies Very Happy
hope u all had a fab time!!!!
benjamin is sleeping from 7-5/6 now with no wake ups...although today has been dreadful...he cried for 3 hrs straight for no reason :/

strange lil pumpkin!!!!

what are yas doing for new yr??
im going to the local with my mum and her mate to watch a live band and then come back to ours to get drunker and have a go on the just dance on the wii haha tis funny Very Happy
gonna have a go now to keep me awake lol

have a great new yr and hope gabriella feels better soon Very Happy

mwahs to all my girlies xxx

AshRoseRich
Posted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:24 pm 
Post subject:
Hello girlies, long time no speak........Im well and had an amazing xmas and was in Amsterdam for New Year at my cousins with my hubby and the 2 kids. Ollie was brill on plane thank goodness....Ollie is down for 6.30-7pm untill same in morning....such a relief Wink
Going back to work on 15th Feb but only tues 9-5 wed 9-5 thu 9-3 so looking forward to that in a way, some reality back and adult conversation ....only so much goo goo ga ga you can take....

SHELLM....
Was just thinking would you try Gina Ford Contented Little baby book for Eoin????
Not to late to start the routine, I swear by it -done it with both my kids and both slept 6.30 - 6.30 from 20 weks, worth a try you must be runnng on empty especialy with another 3 kids to look after Shocked

Hope yous are all coping ok speak soon x x x
Posted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:09 pm 
Post subject:
hey ladies hows things going? cant believe benji is 6 months on friday Smile time has gone soooo quick, have made the decision not to return to work and have a break until they go to school, i dont wanna miss out on anything and working nights and staying up the next day with 2 children scares me to much, i know i'm lucky to be able to do this so i'm going to make the most of it and appreciate every moment of it, hows all the bubbas doing? ben is loving weaning and has eaten everything i've made him altough he def prefers veg to fruit! he's now sitting up unaided and rolling everywhere, hope u ladies all okay, lots of love x x x x

Shellm
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:09 pm 
Post subject:
Hello everyone. Not been in july mummies for a while. Hope everyone is doing okay. How lucky lilmissus not going back to work for a while. I have been back since November. Eoin was only 4 months. I hate it and am so tired all the time. I was losing too much money being on mat pay.
Eoin is doing really well. He loves his food. I had him weighed at 6 months and he was 18lb 2oz. Still not sleeping through the night but hey ho. I just have to get on with it. He also got his first tooth.

lalena
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:11 pm 
Post subject:
all growing up now arent they Sad weaning, teething, getting active Crying or Very sad
did think we'd have a problem with coby, seemed food fussy (bought a few jars etc just to try a range without cooking up masses of food he mightnt like) would he eat them? would he heck! but real food he loves, so phew Laughing not keen on porridge, but with pear puree numnums. he seems to prefer savoury more than sweet though, loves his brocolii cauliflower cheese with potatoes. later on today will be trying pasta bolognese for the first time so wish me luck Very Happy
shellm whats your routine with eoin?
xxxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2010 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 176, 177, 178, 179, 180  Next
Page 177 of 180

Jump to:  

Community

Popular