Any July 2010 Mummies? UPDATED WITH LIST

lilmissus125
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:54 am 
Post subject:
lou, just seen you visited great yarmouth, that's 5 mins up the road from me!!i live in lowestoft, which is about 9 miles from yarmouth! small world! hope u and benjamin doing well and the teething has settled down a bit! xx

Shellm
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:47 am 
Post subject:
Hello ladies. I can't believe that Laura was one of our July mummies and will no longer be on here. Good night, sleep tight, hun XXXXXXX RIP

lilmissus125
Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:51 pm 
Post subject:
RIP Laura Sad shellm do you know what happened? Her poor family, my thoughts go out to them at this time x x

Shellm
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:03 pm 
Post subject:
I hadn't been online for a few days and when i went of fb there were messages from all her friends. I didn't actually meet her but burst into tears, i felt awful for the rest of the day. I think she had an asthma attack.

lilmissus125
Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:27 pm 
Post subject:
o no poor Laura, i have been thinking about her all day Sad it really puts things into perspective, her poor bubbas and family.... sleep well Laura, i'm sure she'll keep a watchful eye on her children from up there Sad

mumsamrice
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:40 pm 
Post subject:
RIP Laura... When did this happen? poor girl, I am so sorry to hear that. My thoughts are with her little ones. xxx

1208julia
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:00 am 
Post subject:
Haven't been on in ages! Can't believe this has happened. Thinking of Laura's family, especially her children.
x
Posted: Wed May 18, 2011 9:42 am 
Post subject:
hello ladies Smile long time no speak, been super busy busy, trying to sort myself out...been quite down in the dumps and feeling a little lonely etc.
thought it was PND, but found out it's just general depression, due to my low self esteem and the lack of love i feel from OH! Sad
Anyway onto another note, benji is 9 months old, getting big, not as big as he was though...just 20lbs...he should be about 23lb (going on his 75th/81st lines) but has dropped to the 50th, due to his not being well at all the last 3 weeks...not eating anything hardly, not drinking much milk, being v grumpy/twisty...found out he had nitrates in his wee wee...so the docs are wanting to test his wee again when he has finished his course of anti-bs....Sad
bless him!!
if it comes back wit the same results, the hospital may need to be contacted... Surprised Sad
anyway...how is everyone? and their bubs?? noticed some july 2010 mummies are pregnant again and expecting in the july month this year Very Happy well done and congrats!!! I'm a bit broody at the moment...but can't even think about things like that due to lack of money/and me and OH are a bit Mad with each other at the moment (to the point of on a break!!!)
lilmissus, yeah we had a fab time in great yarmouth Smile piccies on fb Smile
just got back from blackpool a few weeks ago, that was amazing Very Happy
we could've walked past each other in great yarmouth area and not even known!! CRAZY! Very Happy
miss my chats with you all...
love lou and benji xxx

tracyb
Posted: Tue May 24, 2011 7:12 pm 
Post subject:
Oh My Word Ladies...I've not been on for an age and have just read about Laura... I'm in a bit of shock... Thinking of her family x
Posted: Tue May 24, 2011 7:59 pm 
Post subject:
OMG the July 10 mummies are commenting again. Hope everyone is okay. Eoin is coming on lovely. He has started cruising round the furniture. He goes for the tv everytime and bangs on the screen, when i say 'no' he just looks at me and laughs. When he's upstairs he heads straight for the toilet. Dirty boy. He weighs 21lb 12 oz. He doesn't sleep through, ever, and its so tiring. Keep in touch girls, our lo's will soon be a year old.

louadambabybenjamin
Posted: Wed May 25, 2011 8:00 pm 
Post subject:
crazy isn't it shell Surprised Surprised nearly a year old bleddy hell!!! Sad
well i'm now single, not with babies daddy anymore- just argued all the time, he's still living in the house, he still thinks thers a chance for us, but theres not...so yeah Sad
anyway- on a better not benji is coming along lovely too- 10months on the 4th...getting old Laughing Laughing bless Smile
he's just started standing olding onto furniture, and he took two steps walking around the radiator Shocked Rolling Eyes today lol lil punk!!
benji has dropped a lot of weight (he lost 2 pound!!!!!!!!) so he's only 20lb 1/2oz Sad getting him weighed tomorrow to see if he's put weight on- he isn't eating much at all...maybe a fusser eater, nothing else the docs cane come up with Crying or Very sad
anyway, yeah post post post july mummies Smile
and yes, very sad about laura, she was such a good woman and mummy Sad xx

Shellm
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu May 26, 2011 10:40 am 
Post subject:
Hi lou, Sorry about you and your oh. Sometimes i wish i was on my own. Sometimes i really can't be bothered with him or want him near me. He gets on my nerves. Me and the kids are going to my sisters down south for the half term so that will be a bit of a break. Financially i would be better on my own to.

BabyMckinnell
Posted: Fri May 27, 2011 2:56 pm 
Post subject:
Oh Shelim, i'm sorry you feel like that!! And louadamandbabybenjamin, sorry to hear your on your own. I was on my own with max from day one and i wouldn't change it. He's a great kid and think we have a great relationshiip so don't worry about being a single mum. I'm sure you'll do a fab job!!

My OH gets on my nerves too, I didn't live with him until we'd had Gabs even though we've been together nearly 8 years. I've always lived alone (with Max)
So anyway, it was like having 2 new babies. He just created more stress for me and more work!!
So loads of arguing and bickering, so now he's back in him mums which is working for me. I feel less stressed. I'm hoping us being apart a few nights a week will help our relationship because right now i don't feel anything for him. Sex is only at weekends (we were like rabbits even the week after Gabs was born)
My mum says its because i'm tired with the baby ( I hope she's right)
I just couldn't be bothered with anyone else.
Its too much effort.
Gabs is coming on well. Although these last 2 weeks she keeps waking up in the night. hope its a blip.
She's crawling and pulling herself up. Babling away all the time. No walking though.
I'm sure it won't be far off. She's like a wippit in her walker!

Keep in touch ladies x x
Posted: Sun May 29, 2011 9:24 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies!! Happy Bank Holiday w/e

Hope you and all the lickle munchkins are doing well!

I can't believe its almost a year since Mia was born, its gone so quickly!

Mia is a little monkey and is always on the go! Shes up and taking a few steps on her own now it won't be long until she running around and causing much more havoc than she normally does.
She has FIVE teeth two at the bottom and three at the top and another on the way! She's had her first pair of shoes and her hair is getting long enough to be putting in clips!
She'll be starting nursery for taster sessions next week, as she has been a little shy around strangers and I was worried she wouldn't settle when I go back to work, but shes recently gotten better so don't think it'll be much of a problem! She loves being around other children and will just randomly go and kiss them!! so cute!

Anyway I'm on the countdown to going back to work on the 11th of July! but I've been so lucky to be able to have a full 12 months off with Mia...its going to be so hard to leave her!!

Take care

TracyB x x x x
Posted: Mon May 30, 2011 9:26 pm 
Post subject:
Heya ladies Smile this is nice to have our july forum back Very Happy
i'm back with OH now, and we've been at it like rabbits Laughing Laughing Laughing Embarassed Embarassed
just realised we couldnt be without each other, and we're going to make more time for each other and also away from each other, with friends etc...
working out well Very Happy
still haven't had benji weighed, as he is full of cold, and i know they wont weigh him if he's ill...so thursday will see if hes put any more weight on...fingers crossed!! Very Happy
so tiiiired today it's unreal...
how are your lil ones sleeping??
benjamin goes from 7/8-5/6 (usually with one putting dummy in) and then comes into bed with us at 5/6 for a bottle and then he sleeps for another few hours...yesterday he slept from 7-6 then from 6-830 Surprised Very Happy Very Happy i couldnt believe it lol
anyhoo...hope you're all well and what did u get up to over the weekend?
any plans for june? holidays? breaks? fun times? xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2010 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 178, 179, 180  Next
Page 179 of 180

Jump to:  

Community

Popular