Any July 2010 Mummies? UPDATED WITH LIST

lilmissus125
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:59 pm 
Post subject:
YAY! july mummies is bk on form lol! Very Happy lou, glad to see u and OH are having fun, maybe benjamin will have a brother or sis soon he he, glad to see everyone is doing so well Very Happy
can NOT believe ben will be a yr old next month! hes just started walking round with his push along walker and can stand on his own for short periods, and is into EVERYTHING! he is so much more devious than evie was and alot more spoilt he he! i just cant tell him off Wink
my official end date for work is 7th july although i havent been in since starting mat leave so using all my holiday hrs up and its quite scary to think i wont be going bk, i love my job but i know im so lucky and fortunate to be able to have this time with the bubs!im def going to make the most of the next few years at home, me and OH have discussed maybe one day we might have a 3rd when evie and ben are older and are at school full time, but i will play that by ear and see if its the right thing for us as a family, who knows what the future holds Very Happy benjamin is a big boy weighing in at nearly 26 lb last month! he's in 18-24 clothes bless him, but have just cut his daily milk out so he has one when he wakes and one before bed! Ben sleeps from 6pm till around 5/6am will have his milk and then go off for another 1/2 hrs, and he has 2 sleeps in the day, usually one short one in morning and then long one in the afternoon! he is being christened on the 3rd july! am sure he will end up sitting in the font lol he just wants to get down everytime u pic him up! will upload a pic from the day!
hope u ladies and tiny tots all okay Very Happy
sam xxx

BabyMckinnell
Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:51 pm 
Post subject:
Gabriella starts nursery tomorrow! Only two afternoons a week (10 hrs) but i know she is going to love it. And it will give me a break too.
I was made redundant in November (only found out January!) so am not in work at the moment. Love my time with her but she is also everywhere and i can't get anything done without her standing at the safety gate shouting her head off!
Move into a new house in a few weeks so finally Gabriella will have her own room, so although I have free afternoons I will be spending them packing!
Health visitors scales were broken at last home visit so haven't had offical weigh in, but according to my scales she is also 26lbs. I have checked her chart and it looks like she has gone up from 91st to 99 centile! Her height was charted though (or not as the case may be) as she is now off the chart. She is so tall. She has 8 teeth, loves her grub but can manage to spit out peas and sweetcorn whole out of any meal she has!
I am currently flicking through Laura Ashley while on here, getting loads of bargains for her bedroom (sale on!)
only 6 weeks and she'll be 1. Time has flown so quickly. I miss her being a babes in arm, but have to admit she is so much fun.
Tried CC a few weeks back, but have fell into a little routine of our own. Bath, Bottle and she falls asleep in her chair and in bed for 7.30 so for the time being (until she's in her own room) that'll do for me. She wakes about 5ish, in my bed and then back asleep until 6.45ish when i have to be up for max so its working ok for us at the moment.
I would love another, but i have to get new house sorted, so maybe in a year.
Who knows, I might be a july mummy again, but July 2012!!
Speak soon X

Natalie x
Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:07 am 
Post subject:
Hello Everyone.

My little man is 1 today. Happy birthday, Eoin xxxxxx
Happy Birthday Clap

lalena
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:01 pm 
Post subject:
omg sorry its a day late, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY EOIN! Happy Birthday
11 days until coby hits his 1st birthday, not right, where the hell has the year gone? Shocked
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
1208julia
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:20 pm 
Post subject:
WOWSA! Happy Birthday to all our "tiny" new babies! best (and quickest) year of my life or what!!!
xxx
Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:06 am 
Post subject:
happy birthday to all the july mummies Very Happy
benji is 1 in a weeks time Very Happy (remember he went into august lol 16 days late!!!) hehe!!
hope you ladies are well xxxx
where has the time gone?? where have our teeney tiny babas gone??
i would another in a few years Razz
love to all xx

lilmissus125
Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:41 pm 
Post subject:
Benjamin is one today!! Very Happy HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY WONDERFUL LITTLE MAN Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2010 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 178, 179, 180
Page 180 of 180

Jump to:  

Community

Popular