Any July 2010 Mummies? UPDATED WITH LIST

mumsamrice
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:14 am 
Post subject:
ahhh bless you, It's great don't you think. I don't think there will be anything like that on the envelope. They shouldn't find out. I think early scan is great, I had one with Sam. And it made the pregnancy so real for us. my DH cried a little. how wonderful. All the best. Have to go now to make lasagne for nieces birthday party. signing out. lots of love to all mums. xxx Very Happy

Mush101
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:39 am 
Post subject:
Morning ladies - hope all your bumps are doing well.
The hunger thing with me has defo set in. Since yesterday i havent stopped eating, and it is true, it is the only time i dont feel sick! My boobs are sore, but not unbarable, which is good. And i am sleeping loads. We told my son on sunday, bless him, he was so sweet about it. I was worried as DH is not his dad, but has been there since he was 4, but i thought he might feel that the baby is DH's but he isnt. But he is great about it, cant wait for baby brother or sister to arrive (although he wants a brother more). He knows it is early days though and not aloud to tell anyone till christmas. My DH has been brilliant too, getting up when he is late shifts to get J ready for school, and letting me sleep.

when is everyones MW appointments? Mine is the 2nd of December.

mumsamrice
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:13 am 
Post subject:
Hello Mush.... mine is on the 3rd. No rest for the wicked. My little man is up at 5... so I can't rest at all... starting to feel tired. We have told the family. And apart from the evil mother in law we had great response. looking forward to my scan.. gonna have it next monday at my gynecologist. Will tell you all about it. Told my little boy about the baby.. but don't think he understood. Bless him. take care July mums xxx

alison1510
Posted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:28 am 
Post subject:
Mush101 wrote:
when is everyones MW appointments? Mine is the 2nd of December.

i had my first MW app last week i also had an early scan last week and everything seems to be going well i have another app with the MW next tues and my dating scan 7th Dec i cant wait to see a better pic of bubs Very Happy
Posted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:52 am 
Post subject:
Hi, I'm due on 12th July. Just had an early scan this morning at 6 weeks 1 day due to miscarriage and molar pregnancy at 12 weeks last year and I saw a strong beating heartbeat. I'm so excited, it looks good so far xxx
Mush101
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:06 am 
Post subject:
Oh wow, thats amazing! I cant wait to get my booking in appointment out the way (petrified of needles) and move on to the scan! I hope i get one before christmas.

mumsamrice
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:24 am 
Post subject:
Thats amazing. congrats. xxx

pixel
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:38 pm 
Post subject:
my mum hasn't mentioned any letters being at the house for me yet but i'm going down there tomorrow so hopefully there's a letter about midwife appointment!!
i proper spewed this morning, came out of nowhere!! Shocked though i made the mistake of telling people in my work and one made a comment about morning sickness, oops! Rolling Eyes

BabyMckinnell
Posted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:01 am 
Post subject:
I have just found out i'm a July Mummy!! I'm due the 22nd so very early for me! But very excited. Congratulations to everyone else on here X
Posted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:08 am 
Post subject:
congrats babywalton.... and welcome to July mums. hope all is well and you are not too sick. Laughing good luck

Mush101
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:51 am 
Post subject:
Hi and congrats! Welcome to the July mummies section.

Have finally had the guts to update my ticker!

BabyMckinnell
Posted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:18 am 
Post subject:
Hi everyone. I've had some bleeding this morning. about 4 hrs ago and nothing since. feel like I have very mild period pains, but not sure if i am imagining them!! I have spoken to a nurse at NHS direct who says I have nothing to worry about, but i'm still so worried. Anyone experienced similar?
Posted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:29 am 
Post subject:
Hi Babywalton, hope your ok, you must be frantic with worry! I have not (touch wood) experienced this, but there are alot of girl on here that have, and have all been fine. Try to relax, and take it easy for a few days. It could just be an implant bleed where babe is bedding in.

Baby dust your way. Let us know how you get on. xx

mummy2010
Posted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:01 pm 
Post subject:
Hi everyone. Just found out last week I'm pg so can i join your thread please? Very Happy

haven't had booking in appointment yet but hospital are taking blood every 48 hours to monitor my hcg levels after mmc last year.

Think we're due around 22nd July.Sooooo excited! Congratulations to all you other July mummys Very Happy Very Happy

xx

Mummy & Daddys little angels 05.12.08 & 01.01.13 Never Forgotten xx
Mush101
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:16 pm 
Post subject:
COngrats mummy2010! Wishing you a H&H 9 mths. Your so brave taking bloods every 48 hours! I am terrible with bloods and faint at the sight of the needle. Have got mine booked for the 2nd of Dec, and trying not to think about it. Embarassed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2010 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 178, 179, 180  Next
Page 3 of 180

Jump to:  

Community

Popular