Any July 2010 Mummies? UPDATED WITH LIST

Shellm
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:55 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Lalena.
Eoin has a bottle between 7am - 8am. Depends if he drinks it in one go.
Breakfast - 8.30 porridge
Bottle - 11ish 7oz
Lunch - 12.30 - pureed veg whatever i get out of the freezer.
Bottle - 2.30 7oz
Tea - 4pm - more veg
Sometimes he has a bit more milk when he gets home from the childminder.
Bath 6.30 - 7pm then into bed for a last bottle. oh is holding him to go to sleep or he falls asleep drinking milk.
Think that where the problem is. He very rarely does he self settle. When he wakes at night he doesn't know how to get back to sleep without milk. Which i do because oh won't get up at night. Eoin will take a 7oz bottle during the night. He sometimes wakes twice.
Tried to put him in the cot and he just screamed and threw up. He got a bit of a cold now so don't really want to do cc for a few days. I think his daytime routine is okay. He doesn't sleep much for the childminder. But he eats well.
Do you have any ideas???

lalena
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:27 am 
Post subject:
hmmm maybe move his tea time a bit later hun? with coby so far the routine is
7-7.30am he gets a boob (brought into bed with me for cuddles, thats OUR time Laughing )
then around 10am he has a nap. after that its when he gets his breakfast, so around 10.30-11ish, afterwards again a boob just to round it off.
2pm he munches on a rusk by himself, finishes that with enough time for clean up and boob again before the school run.
around 5pm he has boob and a nap
7pm he gets dinner (like you, mashed veg etc. or pureed whatever we're having thats suitable)
final boob at 9pm, then he starts getting drowsy, rubbing his eyes, so at 9.30 its beddybyes until the following morning after the milks had a chance to go down Smile
hard to judge though how much milk hes taking as hes bf, but he seems chunky enough bless him. hasnt been properly weighed, but i did the weigh myself with/without him trick on my digital scales, and with him it comes up as 20 3/4lbs more than me by myself.
no, while hes unwell, dont bother with cc, youre absolutely right there hun.
one trick ive heard is, if your baby is waking up in the night purely for milk, is to offer water instead. apparantly its not worth the effort, so they stop waking up if water is all thats on the menu?
xxx
mumsamrice
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:56 pm 
Post subject:
Hello Girlies, long time no speak.
Glad to hear all little monkeys are doing well. Olly is 6 1/2 month old now. Eats like a horse and weighs 22 pounds. He is lazy chunky baby and rolls only from his tummy onto his back, then he gets stuck and moans about it.
AshRose... I agree, I have done Gina with Sam and now with Olly and it works a treat. Olly sleeps from 6.30 till 7.00, I still give him dream feed at 11 as he otherwise wakes round 2am winging. He seems so easy too. He is just a happy baby which is lucky as Sam was right pain. of for a nice hot bath. take care xxx

louadambabybenjamin
Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:24 pm 
Post subject:
hey ladies Smile we all seem to have dwindled away Sad
i miss being pg and coming on here for chats with you all!! Sad

benjamin is doing really well...he was 17lbs 4 oz a month and a week ago, getting him weighed on thursday so we'll see what a chunk he is then lol

he is 6months on the 4th too Surprised
it has all gone too fast and i feel like i havent got a baby anymore lol

we have had to take him to docs as he is suffering from really bad constipation and they have put him on lactulose Sad bless him
he also had an examination on his testes as they both had gone back up and haven't descended so he's gotta go back in a weeks time if they havent dropped back down and then he may have to have an op at 8mths if theyre not back down by then Sad
i am soooo worried!!!
benjamin can literally sit up by himself, he has the strength, he just doesnt like sitting down, he likes to be on his feet and bouncing lol

lickle tinker he is!!!

hope you're all well...my depression seems to be getting better...but in place of that is anger towards my OH :/ haven't a clue where thats come from lol i say some terrible things to him Sad

ah well one thing goes and another turns up lol

love to all mummies and babas xxx

lalena
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:00 am 
Post subject:
lou, my eldest had to have surgery for 2 undescended testes Crying or Very sad we managed to convince them to wait until after his 2nd birthday (originally scheduled a couple of days before, couldnt wreck his b'day Crying or Very sad )
much depends where theyre located hun. one of james's was in quite easy reach, but his other was quite high up (cut slightly lower and to the side of his belly button. in short, no way was that one ever going to drop by itself)
its not nice afterwards. can remember james crying in distress needing a poo, all stephen could do was hold him on his lap nappyless. but they recover quickly, think it was worse for us as parents. both the knowing what would be involved and then afterwards because you cant explain to them why what etc, they cant understand, and it hurts seeing your baby in pain. from stephens perspective, what scared him the most was james going limp as the general took effect (bless him, they told him they were putting magic milk in his hand. miracle he didnt eye up all milk with suspicion afterwards!).
he was in hospital for 3 or 4 days from what i remember (coming up 9yrs ago Laughing ), and that was down to the high up one and where they had to open him up. the lower one was in the pelvic girdle, had a small incision there and a tiny incision on each ball sack. had it been the same for both, he wouldve been home a bit earlier Smile
hope it drops by itself hun, surgery isnt pleasant xxx
pixel
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:44 am 
Post subject:
hello ladies!

i've been peeking on you from afar but thought i'd post a wee message Smile

Arwyn is 7 months old in a couple of days, eek!! she's officially closer to 1 year then she is to her birth day Sad
I started weaning her at 23 weeks and she loves her food, it's going really well. We've even managed to get a routine on the go (I thought that day would never come!!). She's sleeping through the night too, usually with just a wee moan about midnight. I've not breastfed her for a week now, it feels wierd to not be feeding her now but she doesn't seem to be missing it. We had a few problems getting her on to formula (projectile vomitting) but she seems to have settled with Hipp Organic.
I had her weighed yesterday and she was only 17lb 2oz. I always thought she'd be much bigger after being almost 10lb at birth!

Anyway, here is a piccy of my Little Red Very Happy hope you ladies are all well!

louadambabybenjamin
Posted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:15 pm 
Post subject:
Surprised lalena that doesn't sound v nice at all Sad i hopeto goodness nothing like that has to happen for him Sad
he's just a baba fo goodness sake, surely they don't have to do the op yet...mind you, i s'pose it's better for hm to have it done when he's younger so he doesn't have to remember it Sad
gosh... Sad Sad
benjamin is now 18lbs 9oz Very Happy h is 6months old tomorrow Very Happy how time flies Very Happy

haha hiiiii pixel Very Happy i go from one site to the other Razz i'm a seeker for gossip hehe Very Happy

wow your little red is a stunner xxx

1208julia
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:06 pm 
Post subject:
Pixel! She is sooo gorgeous! Can't believe a year ago we were on here talking about one day being mummys and now look at us!
x
Posted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:17 pm 
Post subject:
lil mans getting his 2nd tooth through, and has now taken to biting me Surprised so boobage time has been reduced to nights and mornings, because, dont know whether its because hes drowsy/not fully awake, at those times he doesnt. daytime and he has a good old chomp Aaarggh
how are all your little puddings doing?
xxx
Shellm
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:06 pm 
Post subject:
Hi girls. Eoin has 1 tooth through and i think 2 more are on there way. Hate teething. He has settled down much better at night. If he satys awake he goes into the cot awake and settles himself. Ddin't need controlled crying. Stupid oh for not putting him in the cot each time awake. Think Eoin prefers to go to sleep on his own. If he has eaten well in the day he will sleep til 5.30 ish and most of the time a quick few onces and back to sleep. But i have to get up at 6am anyway to get ready for work. Hope you are all well.

polo21
Posted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:35 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies cant belive Aime is nearly 7 months old!!!!!!! Shocked
She has 2 teeth but they are the fang teeth!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She looks really weird LOL x x

louadambabybenjamin
Posted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:09 pm 
Post subject:
hiya ladies Smile
benjamin is getting his first tooth through...about time! he has been teething since he was 10 weeks old
Surprised
bleddy teething, i hate it! Sad
benjamin is doing well Smile he is a big lad, in 9-12mth clothes, soooo long!!
cant believe he is on his way to being 7 months old already!!
how is everyones los doing for crawling?
i dont think benjy will ever crawl, i think he will be a very quick walker!!
he holds onto the sofa already and can stand (with support) on his own legs...got such strength! Smile
i had a scare today, had to do a pg test Sad
havent had a period for 3 weeks now, but i was having the symptoms aswell as feeling sick and dizzy, so i did a test to put my mind at rest, luckily it came back negative Very Happy
no more scares for a long time please!! lol
what is everyone up to then? back to work? etc?
we're off on a uk holiday on thursday Very Happy going to see my family in great yarmouth Very Happy cannot wait to get away and rest Very Happy
hope you ladies are well Very Happy
piccies to follow Smile he has changed so much!
hope you're all well xxx

Urgh82
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:46 am 
Post subject:
ello ladies!!!
Shellm
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:37 pm 
Post subject:
Hi all, not much happening on here these days. Thought i would give a bit of an update. Can't believe Eoin will be 8 months old next week. Its gone so quick. He loves his food but still a bit unsure about the lumps. He has 4 teeth, which have been a nightmare coming. He was rolling all over the place for ages and now he can sit up he moves nowhere, just sits like a budda. Very Happy Still no joy on the sleeping through the night. He has started waking twice again. Hope you are all okay.

lilmissus125
Posted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:45 am 
Post subject:
hi ladies, just thought i'd pop and see how everyone is doing! Benjamin will be 8 months on the 28th and i can't actually believe where the time has gone! he has been sitting alone since around 5 and a half months, now he rolls everywhere, one minute i put him down next thing i know he's the other side of the room! he's still a big boy weighing in at 23.5lb lol, he has no teeth yet but can demolish any finger food i give him, i don't know how he does it!he isnt really making many noises yet but my daughter took her time with the vocal side of things, i just want him to stay little its going so quick! hes a happy little chappie and never demands anything really although he seems to have a little bit of a temper coming on, especially when evie takes something from him! all in all i feel so blessed to have my 2 children even though some days i could cry with frustration the good days soooo make up for the bad!!
hope all you ladies and babies doing well
take care
Sam, Benjo and Evie xxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2010 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 177, 178, 179, 180  Next
Page 178 of 180

Jump to:  

Community

Popular