How soon do you know you might be pregnant?

GemGemz85
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:44 pm 
Post subject: How soon do you know you might be pregnant?
Hi there, I'm new to this forum!

About a week&half ago me and my long-term partner went away for a few days and I forgot to take my pill packet with me. I missed 2 pills, which i took when I got home. As we are in a long term relationship the idea of me getting pregnant isn't too scary, so we decided to use the withdrawal method. I am on Cerazette, and so I haven't had a period in months as a result.

I didn't worry too much at the time, but this last week or so since, I definetly haven't felt quite right. I've been feeling very tired, and I've been feeling a little constipated and needing to wee alot. I've also had tummy cramps, the feeling I used to get when my period was due. I've also had a lot more natural discharge than usual. I realise it would be very early to be getting pregnancy symptoms, and that it could be unrelated, but has anyone else experienced anything like this? Is there a possibility I could be experiencing early symptoms or is it more likely to be related to messing up my Pill? How soon should I do a pregnancy test?

Sorry if i sound a little confused! Thanks x
ajane
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:39 pm 
Post subject: hi!
hi i found out i was pregnant a week before my period was due,the test come up positive maybe if your having symptoms you should take a test to reassure yourself, hope this helps

amy
GemGemz85
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:04 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks Amy. And congratulations! How long after conception do you think you did the test?

I did buy a test today but i havent done it yet, I think it might be too early to do it, as technically it'd only be about 10 days since conception at the most. Any ideas? I can't unfortunately judge by when my period is due because I havent been having them on the pill i'm on. I've definetly been having some symptoms, hope they arent all in my head! X
GemGemz85
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:02 pm 
Post subject:
Just to let you know, don't think I am pregnant. I've done a couple of tests now, even though it's relatively early, and both have been negative. My 'symptoms' have gone too. Oh well! It's not like we planned a baby quite yet, but when I thought for that minute that I might be a little part of me really wished I was! My partner had got his hopes up too! Hopefully one day in the not so far away future when me and my partner are more financially secure and I have finished my studying good luck everyone else X
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular